Jurgen Klopp quotes

Dhoff3

TIA Squad Member
His response to Marcelinho saying he wouldn't have reacted the way Klopp did to the win made me laugh; "I wouldn't act like him in any way in my life....but he's a great manager."

Tjfruits

At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky.
You think he is serious about not traveling to Basel without tickets? :-)

Dortmund fan

It's fishing time!
You think he is serious about not traveling to Basel without tickets? :-)
He has no choice, they told him to say that and to take his words from 3 days ago back.

The club doesn't want to make UEFA angry, especially the swiss guy Blatter in his clean city Basel.

But it's too late. It seems like Blatter is angry now. Someone from UEFA called LFC bosses.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
I doubt Blatter has any say to be honest considering he is A) His was FIFA and B) he is currently suspended from football activities

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
It was a quote from me though
It wasn't particularly directed at you, just that it would be better if all discussions about Klopp or his quotes can be held in the Klopp thread, while this one is reserved for the actual quotes.

Maria

"To be honest, I am a nice guy, no, if you complain in the wrong moment, with the wrong words with me, I'm pretty sure, maybe, this is when you will have a real problem with me. So, because it is all about the team. So, as long as you understand this, it's brilliant. If you don't understand this is a team game, then, maybe we need a few talks"

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

se7ensshirt

"I would prefer if Thursday next week, we have won two games against Chelsea and West Brom, and we are heading back to Liverpool with the cup - that would be all we want but it doesn't work like this.

"If we lose the two next games, I will go to Basel still confident we can win this game. There is no fixed rule which says if you win your last two games you will win your final."

TennesseeRed

Here in the States, NBC Sports ran a sit down interview with Jurgen. When asked how he was able to stay so positive he responded "My only job is to do my best in life. To care for my family and the people I feel responsible for. My only pressure is to be a good human being. I have no other pressure so it's quite easy."

jabu

TIA New Signing
" football is the game were its most easy to win against the better teams"-Jurgen klopp

Makati Red

Banned Users
“Since I said what I’d do if I player said to me he would only come if we have Champions League (put the phone down), no player had said it to me!

se7ensshirt

Jürgen #Klopp: "It's about using the experience from tonight & I promise everybody we will use it. We will come back stronger, 100%"

Thank you for not insulting us by asking us to be patient, or using the dreaded "rebuilding" word as did your predecessor did so may times.
It's so good to have a manager who is honest with the club and the fans, who tries hard every game, we idolize you Mr Klopp, you make us believe and we are behind you every step of the way

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Jurgen Klopp - swearing interviews
He says how he feels.... if that means throwing the odd swear word in he does it!!

Makati Red

Banned Users
“I am the first to recognise that with this great commitment comes a great responsibility

By being together at all times, we will be stronger, better and our successes sweeter.

Makati Red

Banned Users
Klopp said: “It’s hard to express in words how honoured myself, Zeljko and Peter feel by the commitment shown in us by the ownership and the club in general.

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
“Sadio was the most impressive player in the first half from the new players.

“He had really good moments and linked brilliantly together with Roberto Firmino, so that was really good and everyone could see ‘Oooh, a good transfer.’

“And everyone who didn’t see it – all of Liverpool country, as Mama Sakho would say – tell them it’s a really good transfer!

“[Mane] is a very, very nice guy and a good football player. Everybody could see in the first half, with really tired legs he really played a good game.”

Maria

^^^^lollollol. I thought it was Lidl.

Dortmund fan

It's fishing time!
Well, I go to ALDI or LIDL sometimes.
It depends on what kind of food I need.
Why should I go to KAISERS, EDEKA or REWE if I can buy the same food cheaper?
A cucumber is still cucumber in ALDI, isn't it?
A Matip is still Matip if he is for free and not for a huge transfer fee, isn't he?

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Klopp on ... how the city and the fans are dealing with former players:

"Anyone who has played four good games (for this club), will always eat for free (in Liverpool!).”

Last edited: