Jurgen Klopp quotes

Livvy

Alles wird gut
We can defend better, we can attack better, we can create better, we can have a better balance in the game - there are a lot of things to improve.
It's no problem that's the job, otherwise we could have a holiday all week and just meet saturday or sunday (for the game)

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
This is the Klopp quotes thread, not the place to exchange silly jokes. I'm a bit tired to have to repeatedly go through diverse threads, and delete all kinds of off-topic posts like those above. Next time I see people derailing a thread like this, I'll hand out infractions. :unhappy:

C

Caradoc

"I have been here long enough now to know in the history of Liverpool, key players have left before – but the club always goes on. You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it."

My absolute favourite quote from Herr Klopp .......... proof if ever you needed it that he ‘gets’ Liverpool Football Club. :-)

Incognito

The Normal One
Klopp when asked if de Bruyne's injury levels the playing field:
"I think somebody who thinks like that, about a situation like that, is an a**hole. I'm not like that. First of all, I wish him the absolute very best."
"I love Kevin, I wanted him desperately when I was at BVB but he was at Chelsea & Jose didn't give him to me!"

hoosierred

Did he really say this? Missed post match interviews but this tickled me
Yep - with the context:
“In these moments the fuel is really low and maybe the players need a bit of help from an angry manager – ‘run or I will kill you’ – and they did that with a fantastic counter attack.”

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
just went to the first page of this thread.....awesome....