• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Jurgen Klopp quotes

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Perhaps, yes. Especially as it's a bit hard to imagine him managing Bayern. I don't know if it's 100% impossible for him, but pretty much? By his quotes, I don't think he'll change a lot of clubs, so maybe managing Germany is an option he has in the back of his mind later in his career. It's somewhat also similar to what Pep says (about not managing until he's 70 or so, unlike Jose, but willing to experience international football with Spain).

Scott Jones

Blunt
Ad-free Member
Asked if he'd prioritise the EPL title this year because he won the CL last year,'unfortunately i'm not good enough to decide that,i have to take what i can get,we didn't decide last year we'd win the CL and ignore the Premier League,obviously'

igor_piss_can

"He did the meeting with his shirt stuffed inside his ‘CR7’ boxers. The whole changing room was on the floor laughing their heads off"

In bits at this. What a f*****g fella!

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
On being the first German manager to win the Super Cup and whether that will have an impact on other coaches from his homeland…

"I didn’t know that and I never thought about things like that in my whole life. It’s nice, there must be a first one so I’m sure I’m not the last one. There is a lot of good coaches in Germany but it’s nice to be there, but I don’t see myself as German really. I am German and I like that but I see myself more as European and I felt like that again tonight. That when we all have the same targets we are so close to each other, in parts of life it looks sometimes that we have different ideas, different targets, but as people we are all the same. We want all the same and when we have something so wonderful like loving Liverpool FC, then it shows that we could really be much closer together than we are in reality. So it's not about me winning it, it’s about LFC winning it, winning it for all the people who support us and I can feel how much it meant to all these people and that makes me really happy."

Bonus

TIA New Signing
Ad-free Member
Klopp on Sean Cox visiting Anfield on Sunday: "When it happened it was my lowest point at Liverpool. Something like this should not happen around a football game. I hope to see him before the game, I really want to. We don't just sing You'll Never Walk Alone, we live that."

brought a tear to my that did,

god, I love this man....

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Klopp on Sean Cox visiting Anfield on Sunday: "When it happened it was my lowest point at Liverpool. Something like this should not happen around a football game. I hope to see him before the game, I really want to. We don't just sing You'll Never Walk Alone, we live that."

brought a tear to my that did,

god, I love this man....
I have run out great words to describe how unique and humble he is as a human being.
He taught us fans to see football different perspective and to see the world with compassion and no matter what ups and downs we have in life is 'never give up' on your goals and dreams.