Jurgen Klopp quotes

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
“We are so often in our own world and this problem at the moment (the pandemics) shows us the whole world has the same problem – in one month we all had the same problem.

“Before that, it was Brexit and the want to do this alone and other problems between countries and at this moment we really see that we all live in the same place and we have to take care of the same place.

“And that’s what I really hope that we can learn from this. This generation is good at learning, we didn’t have real problems in the past compared to now, but at this moment we realise we depend on each other so we have to take care of each other.”

Alright Now

“We are so often in our own world and this problem at the moment (the pandemics) shows us the whole world has the same problem – in one month we all had the same problem.

“Before that, it was Brexit and the want to do this alone and other problems between countries and at this moment we really see that we all live in the same place and we have to take care of the same place.

“And that’s what I really hope that we can learn from this. This generation is good at learning, we didn’t have real problems in the past compared to now, but at this moment we realise we depend on each other so we have to take care of each other.”
I am giving him the Nobel Peace Prize. What a man.