Kai Havertz (AM) Bayer 04 Leverkusen

soberphobia

I like the guy as others have noted he is very technically good. Great eye for a pass. He would be Salah and Mane’s new best friend with his ability to pass under pressure into great spots.

If we can get Keita fit I think they could actually be quite complimentary in style. Keitas initial instinct is to move forward with the ball and pit a defence under pressure whilst Havertz is nearly always looking for the movement of others to feed.

Of course that is a simplistic view but the two of them together in form would be a nightmare to defend.

gr_sounder

I'd think thats only realistic if Mane or Salah leaves.
I was like Kopstar and read your previous post as you thinking it would be fantastic to ignore all 3 or some of the 3 of Mbappe, Sancho, Havertz during the summer.
I'm guessing what you meant was that if we ignore Mbappe.... you'd be thrilled if we signed Sancho or Havertz.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
I was like Kopstar and read your previous post as you thinking it would be fantastic to ignore all 3 or some of the 3 of Mbappe, Sancho, Havertz during the summer.
I'm guessing what you meant was that if we ignore Mbappe.... you'd be thrilled if we signed Sancho or Havertz.
Thats the one! Considering Mbappe is being offered £750k a week by PSG I think he's way out of our range. I don't think wages are an issue for Sancho/Havertz but the premium they bring.