• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Konstantinos Tsimikas (LB) Olympiacos

What will Konst....Tsminin.....Kostina....Simi...the lad be leaning on?

• The Lovren Money. So that’s where it went, John.

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Four fuck off shiny cups.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Nothing. Social Distance, and that. Responsible lad.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Table. Pen. Contract he hasn’t read. The usual

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Andy Robertson. Respectfully, and fully aware of his place.

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Twitter fume about something or other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • The resignation that everyone in Liverpool is just going to call him Zorbo.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Jamal Lewis‘ shattered dreams.

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • The Wok that Jamal Lewis used to beat Delia with

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Fantastic news.

Loads of people were doing some serious mental gymnastics to convince us Lewis was a great talent, but he isn't. This lad done more in the first 15 minutes I watched of the Wolves vs Olympiakos game than I've seen Lewis do all season.

Much better player. He looks like he's capable of providing a genuine alternative to Robertson rather than just being a bit better than our current options.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I’m with you @ILLOK. Nothing personal on Jamal Lewis but this signing makes much more sense for what the player brings to the club. I feel for Lewis, playing for a relegated side and having been recruited by the Champions of Everything, and that not coming to fruition.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
I’m with you @ILLOK. Nothing personal on Jamal Lewis but this signing makes much more sense for what the player brings to the club. I feel for Lewis, playing for a relegated side and having been recruited by the Champions of Everything, and that not coming to fruition.
Everyone has been complaining that our attacking game suffers when Robertson is out, so it was always puzzling to me that there was so much excitement for a player who is so limited on the ball.

In the one half I watched against Wolves it was evident this lad is on a whole different level technically. Runs with the ball well and can certainly cross it. Adama Traore had a quiet game against him too.

He's played against Arsenal and Tottenham this season. Seen plenty of Arsenal fans on twitter saying he was excellent against them.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Everyone has been complaining that our attacking game suffers when Robertson is out, so it was always puzzling to me that there was so much excitement for a player who is so limited on the ball.

In the one half I watched against Wolves it was evident this lad is on a whole different level technically. Runs with the ball well and can certainly cross it. Adama Traore had a quiet game against him too.

He's played against Arsenal and Tottenham this season. Seen plenty of Arsenal fans on twitter saying he was excellent against them.
So he's better than Lewis when going on the attack? That makes sense. IF he has the right mentality and willingness to improve, and can also defend a bit, he could become a valuable signing for us, for a spot in the team with not much cover until now.

Let's see if that move comes to fruition. Fingers crossed.

( On the other hand: 13m for a back-up? Robertson was signed for 8m. Klopp out! :giggle: )

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
So he's better than Lewis when going on the attack? That makes sense. IF he has the right mentality and willingness to improve, and can also defend a bit, he could become a valuable signing for us, for a spot in the team with not much cover until now.

Let's see if that move comes to fruition. Fingers crossed.

( On the other hand: 13m for a back-up? Robertson was signed for 8m. Klopp out! :giggle: )
I've seen him play 45 minutes and a very short compilation video, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt - but yeah, I'll confidently say he's much better.

NYRhockey

Not having really heard about him before this morning i just watched a couple minutes of a YT clip of him and gotta admit got a little moist. Looks fantastic going forward dribbling past opponents and putting some peaches out as crosses.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Not going to rely on youtube though. Haven't heard of him before and neither did i watch him in Europa. If Edwards reckons he's good enough to be a cover to the best left back in the world, Would say something about him.

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Not heard of him before our interest, but sounds like people rate him, so more than happy to jump on board with this one.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
His wiki article says Kostas Tsimikas. Will be getting a fan name i think,

Status
Not open for further replies.