• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Kylian Mbappé (FW) PSG

What will Mbappe be leaning on?

• The number 6, which he cheekily turns upside down into a 9, waggling his eyebrows

• Mikey Edward's elephant-sized cock

• Piled up lifesized cutouts of Benteke, Carroll, Jovanovic, and Voronin

• Maria's tea set

• ISMF's ego for starting this thread

• A simple conference table, because he has fully accepted being a humble part of the red machine

• The burnt-out remains of the redcafe server

• None of the above coz he ain't fookin comin', man

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgw_geneseo

deeply superficial
Tbh I can't see them letting such a key player go after our window has closed and thus leaving them unable to replace him. Might take a very big offer to make it worth letting him go and leave a gap in the team, versus letting him leave on a free in a year's time.
Forgot the window closes earlier for us! Makes life for the Levy's of this world a bit more difficult.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
On Eriksen what Levy states he wants and what he will get are two separate things. No way he will want to lose him for free next year so eventually he'll give in and sell for a reasonable price. Also he doesn't care about making Poch and the team cope on the pitch without something so wouldn't be surprised if he's sold and not replaced.

On Neymar him and PSG seem all geared up to sell him to Barca as a foregone conclusion.... but not sure it is. If Barca is bringing in Griezmann I'm not sure I also see them bringing in Neymar too. Even if both Dembele and Coutinho move on which isn't guaranteed.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
On Eriksen what Levy states he wants and what he will get are two separate things. No way he will want to lose him for free next year so eventually he'll give in and sell for a reasonable price. Also he doesn't care about making Poch and the team cope on the pitch without something so wouldn't be surprised if he's sold and not replaced.

On Neymar him and PSG seem all geared up to sell him to Barca as a foregone conclusion.... but not sure it is. If Barca is bringing in Griezmann I'm not sure I also see them bringing in Neymar too. Even if both Dembele and Coutinho move on which isn't guaranteed.
If I were PSG I'd ask for Dembele as part of the deal - Dembele and Mbappe would be utterly devastating if you can get them to work harder.

RedSeven

On the one road
Ad-free Member

I think Eriksen will end up going this summer for probably around the 80mp mark.I can't see Levy not cashing in.Wouldn't mind seeing us throw in a bid for him.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
If I were PSG I'd ask for Dembele as part of the deal - Dembele and Mbappe would be utterly devastating if you can get them to work harder.
Just cant see it happening. Barca would need to be putting up a 200-300 million euro net spend to do all their business even if they can find buyers for Coutinho and Dembele at around 100 million a piece.

Limiescouse

Except he and Tuchel do not get along, and one of the things Leonardo is trying to do is create a squad more in line with the needs to the manager (both in terms of style and professionalism to work hard the way he needs).

Speckydodge

TIA Squad Member
I think Eriksen will end up going this summer for probably around the 80mp mark.I can't see Levy not cashing in.Wouldn't mind seeing us throw in a bid for him.

absolutely nobody will pay 80m for Eriksen especially with 12 months left on his contract , wouldn't be surprised if Real tell him to sit tight and sign him for zip in Jan.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
absolutely nobody will pay 80m for Eriksen especially with 12 months left on his contract , wouldn't be surprised if Real tell him to sit tight and sign him for zip in Jan.
He wouldn't be able to transfer for free in January but you're right that they could sign a pre-contract agreement for him to transfer for free in the July.

RedSeven

On the one road
Ad-free Member
You may be right, but a player on a free who would add real quality to our starting 11 and was rumoured to be interested in moving to us prior to signing for spurs,we should be part of that conversation.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
You may be right if this bit of goss is a guide:
Tottenham's Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, is one of the names that has been identified by Atletico Madrid as they look to sign a playmaker. (Evening Standard)

If that were to happen then I think Coutinho would more likely end up at Spurs rather than back at Anfield.

And of course we don't really want Coutinho anyway, we want Mbappe. He says keeping the thread on track.

JibJab

Mo Mane Mo' Problems
Edwards is running such a tight ship right now that I wouldn't be surprised if we already have a deal done and we find out when he's in the Starting XI against City.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
UK legalised acid and mushrooms? Seems like it to me reading from this thread....
Mushrooms don't grow until late September /early November or just around the time when people start calling for klopp's head because they think we have blown our chance of winning the league

Hmm is there a connection or just pure luck?

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Mushrooms don't grow until late September /early November or just around the time when people start calling for klopp's head because they think we have blown our chance of winning the league

Have a look at Twitter. It’s already started.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"

You mean Klopp messing with the morale of the players while I know Edwards and he’s going to do wonders?

vjcpatriot

If we don't spend another penny this summer but sign Mbappe next summer, I will be willing to undergo the pain of a very quiet transfer window as a fan. If Mbappe does not join next season though, I'm rolling out the pitchforks and tar! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.