Kylian Mbappé (FW) PSG

What will Mbappe be leaning on?

• The number 6, which he cheekily turns upside down into a 9, waggling his eyebrows

• Mikey Edward's elephant-sized cock

• Piled up lifesized cutouts of Benteke, Carroll, Jovanovic, and Voronin

• Maria's tea set

• ISMF's ego for starting this thread

• A simple conference table, because he has fully accepted being a humble part of the red machine

• The burnt-out remains of the redcafe server

• None of the above coz he ain't fookin comin', man

• A big VAR screen, to freak out all Abu Dhabi fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
I didn't think it was even up for debate, there is no doubt that Mbappe is already a star of world football. Not sure if a guy (kid?!) of his age can do any better than he has done so far. Yes, French league sucks but he's been excellent in Champions League (just a small example, he's already scored at Anfield and Old Trafford of all places, as well as Etihad) and has already won a World Cup as a key member of French side. Every top side that needs a forward will think of him first (and then say "yeah, he's too expensive and will go to Real Madrid anyway" but that's another story). The only risk about him is his long term fitness (I'm always wary of kids who shine at early age and then get run into the ground), everything else about him as a player is just perfect, aside from him not playing for Liverpool.

Lynch04

Smeg Head
I post without knowing all the rumoured facts about contract, interested clubs, his preferred destination, sponsorship, etc. All i am saying, is that if we were to sign one player in the world at present it would be Mbappé.
Iv mentioned it before, i believe the as 4 would be happy to rotate because they would all excel each others game and you could probably accommodate all 4 for a reasonable percentage of games.
People refer to his salary and thats a fair point, but we offer a very high incentive based bonus salary, with a lower standard wage. i believe if we did sign him, Nike would somehow cover part of his salary.
Everyone knows Nike go big, why would Nike invest so much money in Liverpool FC (having shown little interest previously) to just let us be on their books? Its positive that unlike Man City where the majority of their sponsorships are internal we have major brands wanting to team up with us commercially!
For the first time in the last 30years, albeit it a few brief moments (and not to the same extent) under Houllier/Rafa/Rodgers the most attractive proposition in World Football. We will always have the history, tradition and financial packages to draw players in but we have Klopp!! Players want in, they want to play for Jurgen and I think Nike want in. If Jurgen wants him, I genuinely believe it will happen.

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
im the opposite.

who knows what a post COVID transfer market looks like, but if there was one player in world football whos market value would be untouched, itd be him.

where as there will be virtually everyother club in the football world bar the obvious ones, who will need, at some stage to worry about players values.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
im the opposite.

who knows what a post COVID transfer market looks like, but if there was one player in world football whos market value would be untouched, itd be him.

where as there will be virtually everyother club in the football world bar the obvious ones, who will need, at some stage to worry about players values.
So PSG just lose him for nothing summer 2022 and we have to wait till we can sign him at the grand Old age of 23. I don't even think PSG will do that they'll sell him for what they can, to who they'd prefer out of his acceptable options (which might not be the highest bidder). They'll do that when he has 12 or even 6 months left and he definitely won't extend his contract with them. Lets just hope that by then 1 Real have pissed them off so much they have a "anyone but them" attitude about it and 2 that he will consider clubs other than Real (who he wants to play for some point in his career but theres no rule saying it has to be his next one).

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
From today’s BBC gossip column:

France striker Kylian Mbappe will not push to leave Paris St-Germain this summer because of the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic, and the 21-year-old will stay with the Ligue 1 champions for one more season. (L'Equipe, via AS)

A master stroke from KM7 there: stay at PSG; another season affected by Coronavirus; prices fall even further; Liverpool can finally afford him.

Genius.

boston red

Show me the Mane.

France striker Kylian Mbappe will not push to leave Paris St-Germain this summer because of the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic, and the 21-year-old will stay with the Ligue 1 champions for one more season. (L'Equipe, via AS)

A master stroke from KM7 there: stay at PSG; another season affected by Coronavirus; prices fall even further; Liverpool can finally afford him.

Genius.
Like taking candy from a baby

Lynch04

Smeg Head

Genius.
I know it is purely paper talk, but the statement would be ideal. I genuinely thought the same thing. I will continue to dream,

[email protected]

At this point this is all a tease...........
“This season, Liverpool have been a machine in the Premier League."

*Sigh, and here I am having to celebrate like we did something so great when Neymar scores against Amiens*

“They have made winning look easy but the truth is that it is never easy'

*Except when we play in Ligue 1 every weekend, then it's easy. Merci Qatar, sigh*

“Performances like they have been having don’t just happen"

*Sigh, I wish I was there celebrating with Klopp. Tsk, who even likes Tuchel except maybe Neymar who gets an asslicking from him every training session, even the ones he misses*

“To be as ruthless as they have been would come from lots of hard work in training and from having a very good manager.”

*Sigh, sounds nothing like my team. Sil vous plais, they would know nothing about that*

I know what he said in the article but that's what he was thinking and really meant, trust me. The lads going to be in red soon! ;)