• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Lazar Marković (RW) to ANYONE. PLEASE, SOMEONE FUCKING TAKE HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAA-Team

Let's be honest he always looked like he'd won a competition to play for Anfield. He might do half decent at Fulham, like when he had glimpses of talent while at Hull. But ultimately he'll go down in the 'quickly forgotten' category.

redalways

TIA Regular
I sincerely do wish him all the best, it seems like he was the victim of unfortunate circumstances here, which only compounded with his seeming lack of motivation to try. Hopefully this Fulham move will be a fresh start for him and he can do well (except against us of course)

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Let's be honest he always looked like he'd won a competition to play for Anfield. He might do half decent at Fulham, like when he had glimpses of talent while at Hull. But ultimately he'll go down in the 'quickly forgotten' category.
I won't forget the fact that slightly more than a quarter of Suarez' fee went into his signature. Between him and Balotelli, almost half of that was spurned... Nightmare scenario. Anyway, I can only hope my opinion of him doesn't come back to bite me as there are not enough words for me to express my disappointment regarding this transfer, first from the fact that Liverpool even looked to sign him for that amount of money and then with him for digging in and wasting career away instead of playing somewhere else (there's always a place for a quick winger with decent touch in modern football). Good riddance.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
That was pretty much a terrible summer yeah, apart from a few who took a while to show something (Lovren and Lallana). But right at the start, probably only Can and Origi in terms of potential v price. Those were good deals. I didn't even like the Lambert signing. But Downing (those final few months when he was decent at RW aside) and Markovic epitomize the pain of needing a winger (or wingers) for, what, more than a decade and throwing big money (at the time) on such flops. Sterling probably realized in Markovic's first training session that this guy would never threaten his position, not to mention Ibe.

I'm saying this even as someone from the Balkans... just avoid this part of Europe, at least until we change our scouts!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.