- Oct 3, 2010
Considering how quickly most of the Man City players return from injury I approve of this one.
I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.Townsend is probably still banging on about how our zonal marking isn't working out for Rafa... -_-
I'm not a fan of Zonal marking. Takes a lot of those pushing, shoving and tripping incidents out of the game which are such fun.I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.
He's taking on Peps old role. He will be the coach that works between the first team and the u23s. Pep had a big role in getting players up at Melwood.
Is he really needed? We are doing just fine as it is. Just asking.
How the hech did he complete 2 degrees and 2 licenses while every year he was changing job or getting promoted or getting new responsibility added. Below article from main site explains on how frequent changes were.A bit of info on our new coach Vitor Matos.
Boasting 11 years of international coaching experience for clubs including FC Porto, Clube Futebol Valadares and Clube Desportivo Trofense in Portugal, and Shandong Luneng Taishan FC in China, Vitor Matos offers valuable insight into the Tactical Periodization methodology.
Matos has worked in various roles at these clubs including Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Performance Analyst, Youth Technical Director and Opposition Scout.
Matos has been instrumental in the success of the teams he has worked with, leading his 2017 Chinese club side to the U15 Chinese National Championship and U15 SuperLeague Championship, and the 2015/16 FC Porto B team winning the Ledman Liga Pro, with Matos as Performance Analyst.
At IFCCA, Matos will present the Tactical Periodization methodology, which focuses on the training process as a teaching-learning process based on a chaotic-systemic reality that differs from others’ classical approaches.
- CFA (Chinese Football Association) Invited Coach
- National U16 and u15 Chinese League Winner (2017/2018, 2018/2019), Shandong Luneng
- U15 Super League CUP (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- 2nd Place in U15 Champions Tournament (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- Second Portuguese Professional League Winner, Liga Pro Ledman (2015/2016), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place Premier League International Cup (2014/2015), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place U17 National Championship (2014/2015), FC Porto B
- Bachelor Degree – Sports Science & Physical Education
- Master Degree – Physical Education
- UEFA Advantage Coaching Licence
- UEFA ELITE YOUTH A License