• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool Coaching Staff

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Considering how quickly most of the Man City players return from injury I approve of this one.

Chung

TIA top poster
Ad-free Member
Considering how quickly most of the Man City players return from injury I approve of this one.
There are those who suffer re-occurring ones too, off the top of my head Kompany and Aguero :think:

[email protected]

Townsend is probably still banging on about how our zonal marking isn't working out for Rafa... -_-
I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.

Flobs

FADA
I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.
I'm not a fan of Zonal marking. Takes a lot of those pushing, shoving and tripping incidents out of the game which are such fun. ;)

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
A bit of info on our new coach Vitor Matos.

Boasting 11 years of international coaching experience for clubs including FC Porto, Clube Futebol Valadares and Clube Desportivo Trofense in Portugal, and Shandong Luneng Taishan FC in China, Vitor Matos offers valuable insight into the Tactical Periodization methodology.
Matos has worked in various roles at these clubs including Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Performance Analyst, Youth Technical Director and Opposition Scout.

Matos has been instrumental in the success of the teams he has worked with, leading his 2017 Chinese club side to the U15 Chinese National Championship and U15 SuperLeague Championship, and the 2015/16 FC Porto B team winning the Ledman Liga Pro, with Matos as Performance Analyst.

At IFCCA, Matos will present the Tactical Periodization methodology, which focuses on the training process as a teaching-learning process based on a chaotic-systemic reality that differs from others’ classical approaches.

- CFA (Chinese Football Association) Invited Coach
- National U16 and u15 Chinese League Winner (2017/2018, 2018/2019), Shandong Luneng
- U15 Super League CUP (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- 2nd Place in U15 Champions Tournament (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- Second Portuguese Professional League Winner, Liga Pro Ledman (2015/2016), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place Premier League International Cup (2014/2015), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place U17 National Championship (2014/2015), FC Porto B

- Bachelor Degree – Sports Science & Physical Education
- Master Degree – Physical Education
- UEFA Advantage Coaching Licence
- UEFA ELITE YOUTH A License

rupzzz

TIA Regular

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team
A bit of info on our new coach Vitor Matos.

Boasting 11 years of international coaching experience for clubs including FC Porto, Clube Futebol Valadares and Clube Desportivo Trofense in Portugal, and Shandong Luneng Taishan FC in China, Vitor Matos offers valuable insight into the Tactical Periodization methodology.
Matos has worked in various roles at these clubs including Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Performance Analyst, Youth Technical Director and Opposition Scout.

Matos has been instrumental in the success of the teams he has worked with, leading his 2017 Chinese club side to the U15 Chinese National Championship and U15 SuperLeague Championship, and the 2015/16 FC Porto B team winning the Ledman Liga Pro, with Matos as Performance Analyst.

At IFCCA, Matos will present the Tactical Periodization methodology, which focuses on the training process as a teaching-learning process based on a chaotic-systemic reality that differs from others’ classical approaches.

- CFA (Chinese Football Association) Invited Coach
- National U16 and u15 Chinese League Winner (2017/2018, 2018/2019), Shandong Luneng
- U15 Super League CUP (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- 2nd Place in U15 Champions Tournament (2017/2018), Shandong Luneng
- Second Portuguese Professional League Winner, Liga Pro Ledman (2015/2016), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place Premier League International Cup (2014/2015), FC Porto B
- 2nd Place U17 National Championship (2014/2015), FC Porto B

- Bachelor Degree – Sports Science & Physical Education
- Master Degree – Physical Education
- UEFA Advantage Coaching Licence
- UEFA ELITE YOUTH A License
How the hech did he complete 2 degrees and 2 licenses while every year he was changing job or getting promoted or getting new responsibility added. Below article from main site explains on how frequent changes were.