• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool Coaching Staff

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Considering how quickly most of the Man City players return from injury I approve of this one.

Chung

TIA Moderator
Considering how quickly most of the Man City players return from injury I approve of this one.
There are those who suffer re-occurring ones too, off the top of my head Kompany and Aguero :think:

[email protected]

Townsend is probably still banging on about how our zonal marking isn't working out for Rafa... -_-
I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.

Flobs

FADA
I hear zonal marking, blah blah blah, zonal marking, hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph, man gets a run on you etc etc etc like every fucking week with these idiots employed as commentators. Funnily enough, never when City play though, now that I think of it.
I'm not a fan of Zonal marking. Takes a lot of those pushing, shoving and tripping incidents out of the game which are such fun. ;)