• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool FC Goal of the Season 2018-2019

Goal of the season?

• Mane vs. Man United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mane vs. Watford

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Firmino vs. Arsenal

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Salah vs. Chelsea

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Salah vs. Bournemouth (home)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salah vs. Bournemouth (away, his second)

• Salah vs. Southampton (away)

• Sturridge vs. Chelsea

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Alexander-Arnold vs. Watford

• Wijnaldum vs. Bournemouth

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Wijnaldum vs. Cardiff City

• Total voters

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Poll added, I had to refresh my memory. Perhaps I should have put Salah vs. Napoli there and Firmino vs. PSG, great goals but also mightily important.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Ad-free Member
Shouldn't we wait until the end of the season before voting/finalising the options in the poll?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still undecided between the no-look finish by Firmino that clinched the league title ("FIIRRRMMIIINNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!") or Robertson's 25 yard overhead bicycle kick in off the bar that beat Ajax in the CL final ("What a fucking goal that is!!" first time I can recall a commentator swearing impulsively in response to a goal).

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
Shouldn't we wait until the end of the season before voting/finalising the options in the poll?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still undecided between the no-look finish by Firmino that clinched the league title ("FIIRRRMMIIINNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!") or Robertson's 25 yard overhead bicycle kick in off the bar that beat Ajax in the CL final ("What a fucking goal that is!!" first time I can recall a commentator swearing impulsively in response to a goal).
I think it’s out of these two. Bobby just shades it as it wins the league, but that overhead kick by Robbo.... even had Cafu drooling.

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Origis second against Barca should be added to the poll.

Still Sturridge for me. Can we keep his left foot and transplant it on Hendo?