• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Liverpool FC Videos

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers

For those who constantly write we should sell this and that player...

FGred

For those who constantly write we should sell this and that player...
Only Klopp could extol the virtues of his underrated players like that never question his choices of players he has got the Midas touch

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Last edited:

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist

Posted for the Irish contingent of the TIA. This such a lovely version of YNWA. I love that guy with the flute and the lady with the harp. This is such a moving version, had a lump in my throat when I heard this. Enjoy.

@T.C.B @RedSeven @ubermick @Irishanfield. Any other poster I missed, sorry but you are included too.

ETA, I didn't know Robbie Fowler and Jason Mcteer had Irish heritage.
Jason McAteer played for Ireland Maria. Think his grandfather was Irish. Don't know Robbie's Irish connection apart from him being God and you know how us Irish Catholics love our god lollol

Maria

Ad-free Member
Jason McAteer played for Ireland Maria. Think his grandfather was Irish. Don't know Robbie's Irish connection apart from him being God and you know how us Irish Catholics love our god lollol
I didnt know that Mcteer played for Ireland
I thought Mother Mary was the boss. Nearly every Catholic church I have been in, I see a statue of Mary.

Maria

Ad-free Member
Fuck I wouldn't know I don't do religion:((
I did a quiz of how Catholic are you. I got 100%. :)My lapsed Catholic friend got 45%lollol.
In the how Jewish are you quiz, I got 100%. My Jewish friend couldn't get passed 60%.lol
I did get an A in Religious Education O level. So that helped.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Fuck I wouldn't
I did a quiz of how Catholic are you. I got 100%. :)My lapsed Catholic friend got 45%lollol.
In the how Jewish are you quiz, I got 100%. My Jewish friend couldn't get passed 60%.lol
I did get an A in Religious Education O level. So that helped.
My partner has a strong faith , i tend to go to church for the kids sake and to have a nap lol

RedSeven

On the one road
I didnt know that Mcteer played for Ireland
I thought Mother Mary was the boss. Nearly every Catholic church I have been in, I see a statue of Mary.
She is Gods mother after all,pretty "boss" if you ask melol,if you're into that sort of stuff.