Liverpool FC Videos

C

Caradoc

This is brilliant!!!!!!
Me favourite player is Power cube!!!!
Robertson saying working class hero!? Loved this!

Both Shaq and Mo are Muslims but that hasn’t stopped them entering into the spirit of Christmas nor would I expect it to. Its about goodwill, children, peace on Earth .... good things. All of this PC nonsense of not putting up Christmas trees and other Christmas symbols out of respect for non-Christians is just not needed or wanted by non-Christians themselves. Its a wonderful time of year when they can and very often do join in in their own way. :well done:

Footballtopscorers

Salah first 10 goals in Premier League 2018/2019

12-08-2018 West Ham - 1 goal
25-08-2018 Brighton - 1 goal
22-09-2018 Southampton - 1 goal
20-10-2018 Huddersfield - 1 goal
27-10-2018 Cardiff - 1 goal
11-11-2018 Fulham - 1 goal
24-11-2018 Watford - 1 goal
08-12-2018 Bournemouth - 3 goal

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Both Shaq and Mo are Muslims but that hasn’t stopped them entering into the spirit of Christmas nor would I expect it to. Its about goodwill, children, peace on Earth .... good things. All of this PC nonsense of not putting up Christmas trees and other Christmas symbols out of respect for non-Christians is just not needed or wanted by non-Christians themselves. Its a wonderful time of year when they can and very often do join in in their own way. :well done:
Any good human being will always respect and cherish the good things in every religion. I see football a unifying factor. It's bigger than religion, it's our blood.
YNWA and merry Christmas TIA Family!!

FGred

It's not nothing, that's for sure.

But they've mostly been one-offs, fairly lucky victory's. We've only a couple of times been one of the best teams around for past couple of decades.

Until we win the league again there'll be a huge hole in my heart.
When we missed out twice with Rafa and Rogers I honestly thought we would not win the league in my lifetime thanks to Klopp we have a glimmer of hope...

DeathOrGlory

Fortune Favours the Gegenpress
When we missed out twice with Rafa and Rogers I honestly thought we would not win the league in my lifetime thanks to Klopp we have a glimmer of hope...
Wow, thanks for quoting that post I made nearly 7 years ago. Crazy little time capsule, I was only 18 when I posted that. We've been through so much since I posted that in Rogers' first season, but now we stand a real proper chance to try to fill that "hole in my heart".

Maria

I feel the same. I just want to take one game at a time and I am sure Klopp is keeping the team grounded. We have a long way to go, we have the FA cup and Champions League to get through as well and the odd international break which occurs and breaks the rhythm

Commando

One of the quotes from Paisley in this video is I think a true reflection of Klopp:
"There's lots of people earn more than me in this game, but there's nobody enjoy it this much".
I was at the Floral Pavilion New Brighton last night for John Keith's 100th birthday tribute to Bob. An excellent night with some great tales from Cally, Jimmy Case, Phil Neal and Barney Rubble. Alongside the above quote I liked "I never wanted the job. It sort of just came at us. So I thought I'd better give it a go". He gave it a bloody good go didn't he?