• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool FC Videos

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member

Absolute CLASS programe,i watched it premier on LFCtv when it came out and loved it,i must admit,the story of Rome 77 song,which we got by beating Roma in their own ground, infront of their own fans and being crowned European Champions in Italy, Campioni,Campioni,Campioni Liverpool,and the guy saying that any other mickey mouse team who tries to sing it gets it wrong cos they aren't originators,they are followers and are welcome to sing Championies but there's only one Campioni and thats the reds,brilliant stuff lol

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
UP NEXT ON bt SPORTS 2 AT 11PM
TWO TRIBES
Duration: 1hrs 30mins

With contributions from those who lived through the era, this thought-provoking BT Sport Film looks at how Liverpool and Everton gave the city hope amid social unrest in the 1980s.

Last edited:

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
yeah that was joyful, now i feeel like this is the best incentive to go on a massive run to win trophies the decade. im all in folks
lets do this every year

Limiescouse

Until the Champions League Final, i will just be enjoying the goals we scored in the PL this season. Some real beauties there:

That was a great watch. Some thoughts while watching it.

- If we score by getting to the ball off a rebound or save it is invariably Mo who scores it. Proper striker's instincts in that one.
- It's a bit surprising to see how many of those Shaq had a direct hand in given how little he played.
- So many of Mane's are just undefendable.