Liverpool FC Videos

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I know this is well over a year old and we’ve all watched it hundred of times but I’ve been watching it heavily on repeat for the past week or so and it still makes me emotional, thinking down the years. I get that it’s a marketing piece but it still wonderfully captures the essence of our beautiful club.

We are Liverpool.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
The “Inside” matchday videos are my absolute favorites. With no music or commentary it’s fun to get that unfiltered look and listen at all the happenings and excitement building before the match and in the tunnel and the emotion happening in the dugout in relation to what’s happening on the pitch.

I’ve also been struck by just how hard these boys really do work, particularly off the ball. Go back and watch the “Inside Anfield” video from the league match v Everton and it’s unbelievable what Sadio was doing away from the ball that night. Same can be said for each and every player in the side for every match, just that particular match sticks out in my mind. The Pitch level camera angles give one an entirely new appreciation. It’s a very well done series and I look forward to it each week.

Libero

The “Inside” matchday videos are my absolute favorites. With no music or commentary it’s fun to get that unfiltered look and listen at all the happenings and excitement building before the match and in the tunnel and the emotion happening in the dugout in relation to what’s happening on the pitch.

I’ve also been struck by just how hard these boys really do work, particularly off the ball. Go back and watch the “Inside Anfield” video from the league match v Everton and it’s unbelievable what Sadio was doing away from the ball that night. Same can be said for each and every player in the side for every match, just that particular match sticks out in my mind. The Pitch level camera angles give one an entirely new appreciation. It’s a very well done series and I look forward to it each week.
Where do you watch these?

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
At 9m35s after Mo missed the sitter, you can see that Bobby running by in the background, showing his pearly-whites and encouraged Mo to keep going.

From the match interviews and from Inside Anfield. It sounded like the boss is a bit under the weather? This is also the first time I saw him leaning against the walls during post match interviews.

Last edited:

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
It has been brought up by an article that after Mo scored and the others ran (walked, crawled or knee-slided ;) ) to celebrate, Hendo was on his knees, forehead touching the grass of Anfield, either collapsed from exhaustion or just giving a little thanks.

You can see that in the Inside Anfield clip at around 10m55s/10m57s, he was on the ground. At 11m02s, he got up and Virg walked towards him and calling him. I think that Hendo could not hear anything other than the Anfield crowd roars.

Last edited:

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member

Completely agree with this. The club's media team are doing almost as well as the one on the pitch these days. It's like having a video scrapbook of the season.

I love the United one. I've watched it again and again today, driving everybody mad. It captures the atmosphere perfectly, especially the reaction to the Mo goal. Sometimes you don't need words.