Liverpool FC Videos

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
This is so interesting. I might try this. I need to do something different every day. I get bored with the same exercise.
I need to buy a football first. Which is the best size?

Edit: Andreas is really fit and cool. :love::cool:

Adidas Tango the greatest iconic football ever made,for me.

If you're looking to buy a ball,Size 5 is usually the real deal official football size (if i remember rightly),you can pick up a Tango online from £9.95 (pro:direct soccer online) to £21 (adidas online) or upto £80+ for an official one,or jump on somewhere like sports direct for ones starting at around £6.99.

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member

If you're looking to buy a ball,Size 5 is usually the real deal official football size (if i remember rightly),you can pick up a Tango online from £9.95 (pro:direct soccer online) to £21 (adidas online) or upto £80+ for an official one,or jump on somewhere like sports direct for ones starting at around £6.99.
CymruRed, thanks a million. I didn't know there were different sizes of the balls. I was looking on Amazon. I will check other websites, tbh, don't want to spend more 20 quid on a ball.

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
CymruRed, thanks a million. I didn't know there were different sizes of the balls. I was looking on Amazon. I will check other websites, tbh, don't want to spend more 20 quid on a ball.
No problem,I've noticed there are a few Tango's on Amazon £17.95 with free Prime shipping or plenty of other balls for a lot cheaper,if its just a general football you're after.

I had to check the size's out,basically the size guide is an FA recommendation for age groups,size 3 for upto 9 year olds,size 4 for upto 14 year olds and size 5 for 14 year olds up to adults.

Maria

Ad-free Member

Have you heard of thescoccerstore.co.uk?

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Have you heard of thescoccerstore.co.uk?
I haven't sorry,although it does seem a genuine football equipment website,it looks like its for kitting out kids teams,youth clubs,5-a-side or a sunday league team kinda thing.

Looks authentic,secure pay,good feedback,based in Crewe,i personally wouldn't have an issue buying from it,especially with a credit card/paypal as you're arse will be covered by them.

Maria

Ad-free Member
I haven't sorry,although it does seem a genuine football equipment website,it looks like its for kitting out kids teams,youth clubs,5-a-side or a sunday league team kinda thing.

Looks authentic,secure pay,good feedback,based in Crewe,i personally wouldn't have an issue buying from it,especially with a credit card/paypal as you're arse will be covered by them.
I was quite surprised that the size 5 balls get sold out quite quickly. Thanks for the information, I registered with pro:directscoccer online, that is very good. I am so surprised with the huge variety of brands and types of ball, one for training, reaction balls, one for matchdays, one which is FIFA aproved and tournament balls. What a huge and lucrative market for footballs, football equipment. It was an eye opener