Liverpool Injuries - UPDATES ONLY. NO DISCUSSION

ShadesOfRed

1. Liverpool (C)
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fi...-update-henderson-oxlade-fabinho-lovren-matip

“Quite OK. The boys we had available should be available again,” Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com, when asked how his squad is looking fitness-wise.

“The only problem is that we are training later this afternoon so I still have to wait for all the information, that’s how it is in this period. But it looks like they should be all fine.”

On whether Henderson is OK, the manager stated: “Yeah - it’s only pain!”

Fabinho, Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain all remain sidelined.

Offering an update on that injured quartet, Klopp said: “All positive but that again means unfortunately nothing in the first place because they should all be back in training [at the] latest by mid-January [but] how many games do we have until then, four or five? I’m not sure. So that’s a little bit of a problem but we have to see.

“Ox is walking around here without crutches, without a boot, but we have to wait until the medical department gives us the green light. Joel is doing well, Fab is doing well, Dejan is doing well, so I would say in February we will have them all back. Until then, we have to see.”

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter

Speaking on Friday afternoon, Klopp also had no update on Sadio Mane's hamstring issue that forced him off during the first half of the win at Wolverhampton Wanderers.