Liverpool v Burnley Pre Match EPL 11/07/20 KO 15:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb

Not really had any decent chances since the equaliser which has been disappointing.

big noyd

robertson is supposed to be the snide one, the fuck is he giving that cunt the benefit of the doubt there for?

PeachesEnRegalia

Epstein didn't kill himself
Keita has been garbage. I’m tired of sugar coating it. For fucks sake, he was a 60 million dollar buy and I’m tired of making excuses for him. It’s time to call him for what he is. A passenger.
Did you watch the last match? Consistency will come.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
seriously ox and kieta not good enough, when u need yo step up the intensity they go missing

Joe Gomez x

Better not see these Naby Keita FC supporters criticizing Jürgen on twitter for not starting him next game after this cameo

Incognito

The Normal One
Why do I think it's not Keita who's been the problem this game? We couldn't finish, many players are guilty but it's okay. Can't have everything going our way always

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Keita has been garbage. I’m tired of sugar coating it. For fucks sake, he was a 60 million dollar buy and I’m tired of making excuses for him. It’s time to call him for what he is. A passenger.
Worse than that. He has completely disrupted our flow of play in midfield today. Jones was twice the player he has been today.

Then again, Trent has done fuck all since coming on and all dangerous chances for Burnley came from his side.

Salah missing the winner. Oh well...

NYRhockey

Alrite, now that we’ll be lucky to avoid relegation next season I think it’s time to go off and do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.