• Elliot [on 84’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keita [on 84]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
That was as comprehensive as my old school.

Apparently that was the first time since the beginning of history that one team has not had a touch of the ball in the opposing team's box.

And so much for Uncle Woy's super duper defence.

Have to say I was really impressed with Williams in the short time he was on. Looks like we will eventually have to find a way playing both Trent and Neco at the same time.

EDIT: Oh bugger. Look before posting!

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
REPORT FROM MY COUCH:

Well had tickets in the kop for this one. Stomach churning all day. It may have been the heat.... but I think it was my red bird.

Just glad footy is back on... kept telling myself that. Psychological conning myself.

And so the game. Crowd noise option picked. Sub woofer on.

Was this going to be Everton part 2.

Not a chance, could tell within seconds. More zip. Up for it. More 1 touch passing.

Then that regular kid with the free kick. The scouser in the team. That one.

Then inspector gadget picks out Salah. Wowsers.

Sweet half time. Phone is pretty busy. Too busy.

Inspector gadget pulls out a missile. Speechless. Heart pumping. Loads of words in my head, none of them make it to my mouth. Just grunts and sounds. But kids and wife know what I’m talking about.

And then a slick move completed by Sadio, running down the wing. Hear the koppites sing.

Almost there now. What a feeling.

My kids will tell their kids about this.

Commando

Ad-free Member
We love a four nil win against a team that usually play in blue and red stripes don't we?
Great performance all round. I chose Fab, Mo and Sadio as MOTMs but felt bad that I couldn't choose more. Champagne cork popping time draws ever nearer.

COYR YNWA

FGred

I was so proud of the team today had Salah and Robbo been fit against evertin we would be champions today. I know it has already been said by the boss and MOTD the harassing of the CP players by liverpool to get the ball back in the 88th min was a sight to be hold. Let’s hope Chelshit have a bit of pride and do shitty tomorrow. However as I said to a manure fan We don’t rely on anybody else.
Lets hope Taylor lets two of the best teams in the league play without getting too much involved as if we play like tonight well we should get what we ‘ve deserved the past 30 years.

jaffod

Magnificent to a man. I was pretty worried beforehand, thought it might be tight, but fuck me, that was as dominant as you'll ever see. Can't remember Palace even getting into our box?

Such a shame though for the supporters not to be able to see it live, and of course for the players not to get the applause and praise their performance deserved.
I reckon the party would have well and truly started once Fabinho smashed in that 30 yarder. The fucking roof would have come off.

Think the bald hypocrite will throw it at Chelsea and this time tomorrow the long wait will be over.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member

I have to say, our manager is very professional. He really wants the lads to win it on the pitch. He is only watching the match tomorrow in ordere to analyse it and prepare the lads for Man City next week.

Libero

And we should have had two penalties. And Hendo spannered one. And Mo missed an open goal. And... and... we could have hit double figures.
Yep and we could finally eclipse the hurdle of that 9-0. Lads need to do better in front of goal.

Truth be told, this is a bit of closure after the 3-3 that squandered us the league that season (to some extent), going on to win it now. I know we have routed them since but that still hangs over me and for some.

petergriffin2020

What a way to respond to Sunday's performance. I thought we might win a nervy 2-1 with Palace in good form and historically much better away from home than at Selhurst Park, but any doubts about our vitality as a squad or worthiness as champions-elect completely eradicated by four great goals and one of the most assured performances I've ever seen. Has to be up there with our Man Utd win from last season or Watford in 17/18 (I have been a fan since 2007, but can't remember many better performances, although recency bias may be a factor). Anyway, fantastic to a man, although I'm genuinely not sure I saw Alisson have anything to do.

Oh, and we did something neither City or United could do this year — beat Palace at home!

Alright Now

Magnificent to a man. I was pretty worried beforehand, thought it might be tight, but fuck me, that was as dominant as you'll ever see. Can't remember Palace even getting into our box?

Such a shame though for the supporters not to be able to see it live, and of course for the players not to get the applause and praise their performance deserved.
I reckon the party would have well and truly started once Fabinho smashed in that 30 yarder. The fucking roof would have come off.

Think the bald hypocrite will throw it at Chelsea and this time tomorrow the long wait will be over.
While I hope we don’t see crowds celebrating around Anfield if and when the time comes, I imagine the celebrations will be fantastic in the safety of front yards? For those of you in Liverpool, I’d love to see any videos you can film safely. I know one front yard in Burlingame, CA that will celebrate in style.

LFCFFC

Well that was fucking delightful...inject those goals straight into my veins. If you ever wanted to see a vintage Klopp's Liverpool performance, that was it.

Hopefully all you redmen and women have been keeping safe and healthy.

We're almost there <3

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
I have not seen such a dominant defensive display by a DM in a very very long time.
Forget about the goal and assist, Fabinho never let them get near our half. We could have played without Gomez, VVD and Allison and the stats inthe terms of touches by Liverpool players would have been the same.

Red over the water

Excellent display. Palace are a half decent outfit but we were so dominant. Fabinho MOM but many others in with a shout.

I will hold my nose and hope Chelsea get whats needed tomorrow, so we can go to the Etihad with a guard of honor.