• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool vs Norwich | PL Matchday 1 | Friday August 9th | 20:00h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
Robbo's fault that goal imo. VVD forced to push wide with an already overloaded left side, Gomez forced to cover the player behind VVD. Robbo needed to tighten instead of being so far wide.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Gomez and TAA have been a liability all night. If this continues we'll struggle vs better teams.
Thought for another thread but I don't believe Gomez deserved to start tonight over Matip. JMO.

Gomez had a very uneven preseason, Matip hasn't put a foot wrong.

trygve76

TIA New Signing
Norwich should have had three goals now by rights, our defence is not looking good at all.

Herb

Wouldn’t mind seeing the Ox or Naby for a bit here. Try and get some tempo and intent back in our game.

Red over the water

Gomez and VVD is our best partnership. I would stick with it while Joe blows a few cobwebs off. It will pay off in the long run. Matip did very well when he came in last season, and should be ready to come back in if they don’t buck their ideas up. But I think, barring a catastrophe, you get a couple of games to play your way back as the season starts. It’s something to watch though.

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
Would’ve thought Brewster here, not sadio

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Big Divs done his job. Sadio is a different animal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.