• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool vs Norwich | PL Matchday 1 | Friday August 9th | 20:00h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Here comes Sadio! Glad he's back. Take a bow Big Div. Nice night's effort.

Lucas Tousart makes it 3-0 and OL finishes off Monaco to get an opening night win.

Stade Louis is a beautiful stadium. I'd love to see a match there at some point in my life.

vintcent

if mane have Goal he will be the man score in 4 straight open game ...History waitting u man...

Herb

Gomez and VVD is our best partnership. I would stick with it while Joe blows a few cobwebs off. It will pay off in the long run. Matip did very well when he came in last season, and should be ready to come back in if they don’t buck their ideas up. But I think, barring a catastrophe, you get a couple of games to play your way back as the season starts. It’s something to watch though.
VVD has seemed very annoyed at Gomez tonight. Must admit through pre season Joe hasn’t looked great. Not sure Trent or the midfield ahead of him has been of much help to him tonight mind.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Time for Oxlade or Keita to make their mark, Wijnaldum or Henderson should be taking a bit of a breather!

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
TAA has been a liability all game, great going forward but he's all over the place at the back.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Pucci is an interesting player. Think he will be critical if norwich have to stay up.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Massive save from Krul. Have to take your hat off to the man. Seeing the angle from behind the free kick that was a SCREAMING shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.