• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool vs Norwich | PL Matchday 1 | Friday August 9th | 20:00h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libero

Smart by Klopp give Mane and Millie some match conditioning

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Pucci is an interesting player. Think he will be critical if norwich have to stay up.
Have to also tip your cap to Pukki. Always a question if goal scorers in the Championship can come up and do it in the Prem. It's only one game but he was completely unfazed by playing at Anfield tonight. He made excellent and quality runs all night and pulled Trent and Joe all over the place.

Brianaldo

wants the league
Milner in for Bobby. Klopp protecting this lead like its 2-1 away to City.

Dutch

Ad-free Member
Horrible second half, top of the league though.

Herb

Have to also tip your cap to Pukki. Always a question if goal scorers in the Championship can come up and do it in the Prem. It's only one game but he was completely unfazed by playing at Anfield tonight. He made excellent and quality runs all night and pulled Trent and Joe all over the place.
Shades of Lambert at the Etihad for Southampton a few years ago. He’s looked impressive.

Cologne-Liverpool

He's been around the block though

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I will say, I am pulling for this Norwich side this season. I am impressed by their collective character and spirit and Daniel Farke carries himself dignified and classy. Not much to dislike about them at all.

Moritz Leitner can be an agitating annoyance but the rest of them are likable enough.

PeachesEnRegalia

No Offense, @Maria....
Wijnaldum just isn't good enough. Really ned Keita to step into that position this year. A midfield of Fabinho/Keita/Ox should be fantastic.

Reds

TIA Youth Team
Great first half, boring second half, we should have increased our tally, could be vital later on.

Foldy

The lads are firing at 60% of ability. I am absolutely made up with how we’ve looked tonight.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Wijnaldum just isn't good enough. Really ned Keita to step into that position this year. A midfield of Fabinho/Keita/Ox should be fantastic.
Good enough for what?

Gini continues to be underrated by some Liverpool fans it seems.

PeachesEnRegalia

No Offense, @Maria....
Good enough for what?

Gini continues to be underrated by some Liverpool fans it seems.
I disagree. He's too ponderous and short of quality too often throughout the season. When he feels like it, he can have an absolute cracker, but that doesn't happen often enough. He was poor tonight.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Great match, we won well, some dinks in defence especially with Gomez and TAA but it was great to see the fitness levels of Salah, Henderson etc at a very good level although many of the players faded away. On to Europe Supercup, chance to win first cup of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.