Liverpool vs Southampton (h) - Saturday 21 Sep - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
kwala said:
This is the worst performance I have ever seen from a Liverpool side.
I wish I could clear some of the Hodgson games from my memory too...

kwala

TIA Regular
rab said:
Second loss since March, garbage indeed.

Watch that knee jerk doesn't propel you down a flight of stairs or anything.
Kneejerk? Are you watching this? We have been shit in ATLEAST 45 minutes of EVERY game we have played this season. We are getting a football lesson from Southampton at home. They are comfortable. This is the easiest day they have had this week.

You are blinded by our points tally.

jerusalemred

Resident Fashionista
henderson and lucas are utter passenger crap. one has not scored in 3 years and the other a headless chicken. the whole attacking team is tense and lack composure.

Only when we are loosing will we know who are the ones that will not cut it.

tamir_m

TIA Reserve Team
Enrique has been terrible since he came on.
worst game ive seen from him

ReRangles

Arminius said:
Well, next week those stories will be '...can finish in the top 4", because we won't be in the CL spots on Sunday night in all likelihood. We will be back to chasing soon enough.
True enough but that was how it was always going to be.

fcukManU

still a dani pacheco stan
No urgency despite the fact we're chasing the lead... at home no less. Gutless. Gifting away possession/losing the ball without the slightest care in the world. Very sad. :(

NZred

The Red From NZ
Embarrassing. Pathetic. Rubbish. Inept. Laughable. A joke.

jayrrardno8

TIA Reserve Team
Trevor Francis has got it spot on playing at home with 4 centre halfs no flow down the lines no one pressing them back

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
Even Meireles as a winger made more sense than today's formation.

gingerbread

TIA Squad Member
BR gonna deserve everything flying his way after this match.

4 CB? no AM. Plays your only goal scorer out-wide? Who the fuck wrote this fucking team sheet? Ferguson?

Bluboots

King of Sardinia
Was pisses me off most, is everyone was just strolling around the last 5 mins... no effort at all.

Colin

TIA First Team
Noone will take us seriously after this

PATHETIC, TOOTHLESS AND TALENTLESS

Every time there is a little flick or a brainwave from another player, the player the ball was intended to just stands there like a clueless fucker. Do we train any enginuity whatsoever?

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
1-0 ft

Sacked it off as soon as they scored

Someone mentioned Hodgson. In isolation this was every bit as bad. Difference may be we may not have to wait as long for a better performance

But we still see too many of these days to be competing at the very top

jerusalemred

Resident Fashionista
pathetic! not even a proper attack play for the whole 90 minutes! we should have all the momentum being on top of the league against a weaker side!!

I blame rodgers. Fucking no balls looking clueless as if expecting a loss himself.

ReRangles

Bluboots said:
Was pisses me off most, is everyone was just strolling around the last 5 mins... no effort at all.
To be fair I think Kolo put effort in, he seemed to be everywhere.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
better team won and deservedly so!
well played Southampton.

rab

kwala said:
Kneejerk? Are you watching this? We have been shit in ATLEAST 45 minutes of EVERY game we have played this season. We are getting a football lesson from Southampton at home. They are comfortable. This is the easiest day they have had this week.

You are blinded by our points tally
So start of last season when we played nice and lost people moaned that it's about getting points not playing pretty football. Now we've got the points despite some poor performances and it's all about how well you play.

Bore off with your whining. I bet you've been bragging to anyone who'd listen about us being top of the league, one defeat and we're garbage. Not to mention we've not had our best two players available today.

We could win every game 3-0 and people like you would still moan about something.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Arminius said:
The Saints actually look sort of like what it said on the tin for Rodgers' playing style..
Which of course begs the question ...is BR more mouth than trousers? So to speak.

Bluboots

King of Sardinia
This game just reinforced how dependent we are, and how good Coutino is. He makes it happen and without him the team is completely pedestrian.

But really today was a major tactical fuckup by BR. The team looked unsure and uncomfortable from the get go...

Status
Not open for further replies.