Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Bt commentary is fucking crap. Listening to him you'd swear that Utd have been dominating us since the 20th minute

blaze

Faith.
2-0 Now. Camacho the scorer. We have been under some pressure but we have been looking good on the counter. The goal came on the counter with some good work by Woodburn.

auzziez

I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them
So united substitution. More hair on to the pitch now.

lillypad_33

TIA New Signing
Don't care if it's under 4 girls playing.... Beating United is always nice.
Composed, controlling victory this was....

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Bt commentary is fucking crap. Listening to him you'd swear that Utd have been dominating us since the 20th minute
Bloody dreadful, apparently they can take many positives, the only positive I saw for them was the amazing ability to foul in as many different ways as possible.

There he goes again ....They didn't get going til about the 30 minutes and then started to let more spaces show in the final 20, but according to him they seemed to dominate.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Even SkySports are at it.

‘Woodburn stars as Man Utd bow out’

How about

‘Woodburn stars as Liverpool edge rivals’
Like we are ahead of them in the u18 youth league so no big surprise.
Woodburn didn't even really star.

Nikola

Potless.
Admin
Looks like Rafa Camacho has trained with the first team today.
Curtis Jones, too, but I think he's been a "regular" recently. Camacho's a possible sleeper hit of a player, I feel, he might turn out to be a pretty dependable, versatile one.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Conceded in 93rd min played well, two debutants score the goals, back up to 2nd above the bitters who got hammered 4-0 By the scum.
We had a very young inexperienced side out and struggled against a bigger , more experienced side for about 20 minutes but then settled down and ran out worthy winners.

Nikola

Potless.
Admin
[B]This Is Anfield[/B]‏ @[B]thisisanfield[/B]
Liverpool U23s vs. Stoke: Grabara; Clyne, Gomez, Johnston, Gallacher; Dixon-Bonner, Kane; Camacho, Jones, Dhanda; Solanke Subs: Kelleher, Masterson, Lewis, Adekanye, Gomes

First minutes on the pitch for Clyne in nine months, I think. Gomez and Solanke also start.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Solanke put us 1-0 ahead. He's had a bit of a 'mare so hopefully that perks him up a bit. His touch has been poor.

Clyne looking sharp, Dixon-Bonner playing well in midfield. Hard to tell exactly what's going on due to the low camera angle.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Solanke with another, 2-0. Great left footed finish.

His movement has been good today but his touch poor. Both finishes were first time hits after running in behind. More like what I expected after watching him in pre-season, he's at his best when he takes the shot early.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
4-0 now, Solanke got his hattrick and Adekanye has just scored.

Didn't see Solanke's 3rd but sounds like a scrappy goal. Despite the hattrick I'm still left a bit flat with his performances in the last few months, he's too sloppy on the ball. If he's to have any hope of becoming a first teamer he needs to be bringing others into play.

Adekanye's goal was nice, he's really improving now. He's electric running down the wing and really dangerous when cutting inside. Raw, but talented.

Herbie Kane's just got a straight red, didn't see it as I was typing this. For 'retaliation' apparently, Lallana rubbing off on the kids (a suspect sentence if read incorrectly...)