• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

inaiq

"Some people feel the rain others just get wet"
Who is Christie-Davies? First time I've heard of him.

I see now that he's a 20-year old midfielder and trialist from Chelsea, contract expiring next summer.
He is considered to be a good prospect among some chavs while others are pissed he is looking to leave.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
I just saw the result that the u23's lost 2-1 to scumchester . lewis put us ahead around the hour mark but scum equalised on 79 and won it with a penalty 3 minutes later

inaiq

I just saw the result that the u23's lost 2-1 to scumchester . lewis put us ahead around the hour mark but scum equalised on 79 and won it with a penalty 3 minutes later
I watched the first half, they came at us in the first minute and we got into the game quickly. Ward made a couple of good stops.
Second half "stream Down"..:-(

Redopium

I recorded it Friday night as I was out, delighted to see Phillips back after 6 months out with back injury he was fantastic after he was subbed we concede 2 goals.

inaiq

Anyone following today's game, or able to provide updates? Thanking you in advance

auzziez

81st minute: Abdi Sharif on for Woodburn. Going to penalties as things stand. 1-1

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Good old fashioned Brent style dance off though let's keep Stevie away from picking the tunes eh...

Redopium

Liverpool u18 v boro live lfctv.

Redopium

Jaros, N. Williams, Lewis, R. Williams, Clayton, Dixon-Bonner, Camacho, Brookwell, McAuley, Jones, Larouci

Subs: B. Williams, Boyes, Sharif, Hunter, Millar