Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

inaiq

"Some people feel the rain others just get wet"
Who is Christie-Davies? First time I've heard of him.

I see now that he's a 20-year old midfielder and trialist from Chelsea, contract expiring next summer.
He is considered to be a good prospect among some chavs while others are pissed he is looking to leave.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
I just saw the result that the u23's lost 2-1 to scumchester . lewis put us ahead around the hour mark but scum equalised on 79 and won it with a penalty 3 minutes later

inaiq

I just saw the result that the u23's lost 2-1 to scumchester . lewis put us ahead around the hour mark but scum equalised on 79 and won it with a penalty 3 minutes later
I watched the first half, they came at us in the first minute and we got into the game quickly. Ward made a couple of good stops.
Second half "stream Down"..:-(

Redopium

I recorded it Friday night as I was out, delighted to see Phillips back after 6 months out with back injury he was fantastic after he was subbed we concede 2 goals.

inaiq

Anyone following today's game, or able to provide updates? Thanking you in advance

auzziez

I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them
81st minute: Abdi Sharif on for Woodburn. Going to penalties as things stand. 1-1

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Good old fashioned Brent style dance off though let's keep Stevie away from picking the tunes eh...

Redopium

Liverpool u18 v boro live lfctv.

Redopium

Jaros, N. Williams, Lewis, R. Williams, Clayton, Dixon-Bonner, Camacho, Brookwell, McAuley, Jones, Larouci

Subs: B. Williams, Boyes, Sharif, Hunter, Millar