Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

inaiq

"Some people feel the rain others just get wet"
their free-kick soon after came close, enjoying the passing and movement.

Edit:
Good to see Miller come on.

inaiq

Camacho has fire and hunger in him. had to dragged away. gets a card for his fire.

inaiq

6-0 in last minute of added time.
Great game and SG will be pleased with the efforts of his team.

Redopium

Bogdan started in goal last night for u23's and had a shocker, boro won 3-1 and curry missed a pen he scored a hatrick, virtue scored for us.

auzziez

I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them
Bogdan started in goal last night for u23's and had a shocker, boro won 3-1 and curry missed a pen he scored a hatrick, virtue scored for us.
Who was starting infront of goal until then? Ward or Grabara? Does it mean one of the latter two may have some role to play in the last few games left? Especially if we progress further in CL?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Don't have the chance to follow our youths closely, so I am about to ask some questions which I hope to get some insight from those who knows our youth well... Here goes.

I read about this..... Liverpool set to scrap £90m move to give top prospect chance to shine
But the report goes on to state that a fresh round of talks are planned and that the Reds are even prepared to scrap plans to sign RB Leipzig’s Timo Werner for £90million in order to give Brewster more of a chance next season.
Can't say that I am disappointed, in fact that makes me a little happy to think that Klopp rate this fella Brewster. I doubt we are even in for this fella Werner and I am pretty sure Brewster is not at Werner's level yet. But how good is he? Talent wise, potential wise and his attitude. I don't mind a cocky young bloke with loads of potential, but I don't like young players with "all eyes on me" type of thinking who believes in his own hype. So what I am saying is, in terms of attitude, talent and potential... is he a Rashford or a Lingard? I hope he's the former, because I can't stand Lingard and his fucking overrated attitude.

So which is it guys?

redfanman

TIA Regular
Don't have the chance to follow our youths closely, so I am about to ask some questions which I hope to get some insight from those who knows our youth well... Here goes.

I read about this..... Liverpool set to scrap £90m move to give top prospect chance to shine

Can't say that I am disappointed, in fact that makes me a little happy to think that Klopp rate this fella Brewster. I doubt we are even in for this fella Werner and I am pretty sure Brewster is not at Werner's level yet. But how good is he? Talent wise, potential wise and his attitude. I don't mind a cocky young bloke with loads of potential, but I don't like young players with "all eyes on me" type of thinking who believes in his own hype. So what I am saying is, in terms of attitude, talent and potential... is he a Rashford or a Lingard? I hope he's the former, because I can't stand Lingard and his fucking overrated attitude.

So which is it guys?
He is highly promising. Another youngster we got from Chelsea. I've seen nothing to suggest he has a poor attitude, and he was I think involved in first team squad last season.

Not sure how his recent injuries will affect him, but I think his ceiling is potentially far above Solanke's.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Liverpool U23s take on their Arsenal counterparts at Prenton Park this evening, and manager Neil Critchley reckons you should have a keen eye on his team selection later.

It’s been rumoured that Jurgen Klopp could look to rest some of his first-team stars after opening a healthy gap on fifth-place Chelsea and a trip to Manchester City on Tuesday evening.

And Critchley reckons any lads not featuring for his side tonight could well be turning out in tomorrow’s 231st Merseyside Derby.

“Hopefully some will be involved,” he said. “You will be able to work out who is not playing for us and think they have a chance of being involved on Saturday.

“If we don’t have a few players involved then that will be great for us because it means there is a chance they will be involved in the derby, which is a great occasion to look forward to.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...-salah-14497983.amp?__twitter_impression=true

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Would be nice to see one of Dhanda, Camacho or Adekanye on the bench with Salah rested completely.

Herbie Kane has been the most impressive midfielder when I've watched the young reds this season so wouldn't be too surprised to see him there either.

Masterson if we need a centre back.

Nikola

Mediocre outcome is the probable outcome.
Admin
Knowing Klopp (and knowing Everton's approach), I don't think he will field too many kids but I'm sure that Masterson will be in match day squad, maybe someone like Kane or Woodburn as well. What's going on with Woodburn, by the way, is he even fit?

Irishanfield

Knowing Klopp (and knowing Everton's approach), I don't think he will field too many kids but I'm sure that Masterson will be in match day squad, maybe someone like Kane or Woodburn as well. What's going on with Woodburn, by the way, is he even fit?
I think he's injured.