Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

costared

TIA Reserve Team
The post is still up.

I do not know whose idea it is, but I will prove that they are mistaken about my football.
I'm not a right defender, I'm an attacker who scores goals. This is my DNA.
Happy to score 3 goals and help the team in today’s win vs Leicester.

It's Klopp who has decided to pick him as a defender. That's not great.

It must beabout 2 months now since he first said he would not sign a new contract. I was under the impression he felt it would be to difficult for him to get first team football at Liverpool. He is probably right there but bleating about being asked to play RWB suggests he lacks a bit of character. Most young lads would give anything for the opportunities he is getting.

Sweeting

I find it hard to see how he is going to break through at Liverpool given the wealth of talent we have
The post is still up.

I do not know whose idea it is, but I will prove that they are mistaken about my football.

Unfortunately then he won't be an attacker in the Liverpool team - he just isn't really close to the level required to play as part of that front three.

Should make a nice profit on his sale and hopefully he goes and tears it up somewhere.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
I find it hard to see how he is going to break through at Liverpool given the wealth of talent we have

Unfortunately then he won't be an attacker in the Liverpool team - he just isn't really close to the level required to play as part of that front three.

Should make a nice profit on his sale and hopefully he goes and tears it up somewhere.

I thought his contract was ending and he would go on a freebie.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
The post is still up.

Oh yes.... curtains for the boy for sure now.

And this is what Klopp said...
“He [Camacho] is good in defensive challenges,” Klopp said.

“He’s an offensive player in his mindset and everything but look at our full-backs and where are they most of the time? You need these offensive skills.

“It is the learning process Robbo [Robertson] went through. He was a fantastic left-winger but played full-back and now he is a full-back. That’s really cool.

“I was really happy in that moment but I have seen similar situations from him (Camacho) before.”

Guardian

Needless to say the City game in the final will be a tough one. Their midfield player Tom Doyle has only quite recently started to look like a genuine prospect (even though he has been England captain for years).

blaze

Faith.
Seems Camacho could end up joining Wolves. It gives us some leverage if we were to negotiate for Neves. That said, at his current level, I dont see him breaking into their current side. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.