Liverpools leaked 2018/19 kit previews

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
I don't know, seen pics where it's more blue, and others where it's more purple. Don't like it.
It dosn't have that blinding neon glow to it so definetely an improvement for me... always had a thing for Fiorentina's shirt so I kinda like it.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
It just goes in circle now (some are "just" good like this new home one, a bit boring with two basic lines thrown... some are fantastic like this season's), this time it's collar/button/white letters... the season after it will be more of a classic/rounded collar with no button and gold/yellow letters. As for away, the white one is okay at a stretch (for now, could like it more with time like this season's white), but don't like the purple one. Hope the font at the back is back to being rounded this time too, simply makes a better look together with the number.

Not liking that blue one....the thought of our fans buying blue Liverpool shirts. Hope
this is a wind up. Was it designed by some pimply youth with absolutely no concept of our history?

Commando

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Not liking both away kit, ugly as shit. I thought we going for bright orange from here on with such great results wearing them. New Balance needs to watch our match and follow our results when designing our kit.

It might be shit that away one, wish the 3rd was the away one, might still be though who knows, what it isn't however is blue.

If we are classing that as Blue we might as well take Green out of the spectrum of colours we can choose and half the colour chart.

Last edited:
I think both away kits are great. Will definitely buy the white/grey one.

The home kit is the one I don't like. When they start making it elaborate with white detailing, it detracts from it. It should be kept as simplicity as possible. Blood red! Liver bird. 96. Makers logo, Sponsor. Done. A bit of piping on seams would be OK. Anything else is unnecessary clutter.

We have had a few great warrior/NB ones. This is just faffing about.