Liverpools leaked 2018/19 kit previews

Brianaldo

#danishdream2018
Funny I like Florentina’s kit usually. I do not however like this 3rd kit at all.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I’m a traditionalist, and I think our best away kits have been white or yellow, green at a push (although that really only happened in the nineties).

I think I was the only person on the planet who really liked Everton’s olive away.

https://goo.gl/images/oVHRzQ

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
I’m a traditionalist, and I think our best away kits have been white or yellow, green at a push (although that really only happened in the nineties).

I think I was the only person on the planet who really liked Everton’s olive away.

https://goo.gl/images/oVHRzQ
If NB made it, it would be called Urban Combat Khaki, or something. As it was Everton, I would go with Bad Thai Green Curry Diarrhoea.

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
Austria Wien? lol

Recently watched us playing them away in the European Cup in the 80's, don't ask me why.
It could have been. I think their kit was also classic, one-design-fits-all-we-only-pay-once-a-year for design Adidas. Anderlecht and AW played each other in the 1980's with almost exactly the same home and away kits for each team.

richieh10

I don’t think I’m going to get the home one - love last years home one so that will do me...

Might be tempted for the 3rd if it is that white/grey effort.

Has anybody got the 1993/94 home shirt in good condition they are willing to sell?

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
They did it month ago, take a look at Lallana's haircut. I can’t really understand the mouning, the kit looks "hot" on our boys :J or better.. our boys are looking "hot" in this kit...:rolleyes:

To be fair, Livvy, you put a bin-bag on a young, fit good-looking athlete and it will look good.

They need to be stress testing the kit before launch - what it needs is overweight, middle-aged men. Obviously, I offer my services to the club to stress test the kit for a small remuneration.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
To be fair, Livvy, you put a bin-bag on a young, fit good-looking athlete and it will look good.

They need to be stress testing the kit before launch - what it needs is overweight, middle-aged men. Obviously, I offer my services to the club to stress test the kit for a small remuneration.

lol Naaaah, there has to be a " freakish stylish" kit for the young ones and women as well. Every "target group" (no idea how you call that in English) needs to be addressed.

richieh10

Good to see Razor Ruddock still having a kick about in the blue

Mascot88

Admin
What bullshit reason have New Balance given for the purple strip?

A homage to the recycling bins in the bootle area circa 2005? The original colour of the tea towels in the Melwood canteen? Bolo Zenden’s iconic socks on the 2006 FA cup parade?

Mascot88

Admin
New Balance is proud to present The 2018/19 season official away strip. In striking Tortured Bogeyman Purple(tm), the strip is a homage to local Liverpool character and Parental Discipline Proxy, Purple Aki. Liverpool FC will be sure to strike fear into the hearts of opponents in this bold kit. Available now from all major outlets, and corner shops in Toxteth if you know the bloke behind the counter.

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
In striking Tortured Bogeyman Purple(tm), the strip is a homage to local Liverpool character and Parental Discipline Proxy, Purple Aki. Liverpool FC will be sure to strike fear into the hearts of opponents in this bold kit.
You bloody Guardian reader!

Shit, did anybody else just see a lumberjack shirted metro-sexual just appear under my post? It's like they know me.

Maria

They did it month ago, take a look at Lallana's haircut. I can’t really understand the mouning, the kit looks "hot" on our boys :J or better.. our boys are looking "hot" in this kit...:rolleyes:

I agree Livvy, I really like this stylish purple away kit and it suits our boys. I actually might get this colour shirt this time. I usually only get the traditional Red shirt.

Strictly Armchair

Perspective and equilibrium
I think it's a bit better than the radium snot kit from '16-'17 and last year's estate agent orange one. That's probably about as much as I can say for it.
We definitely won't be wearing it at Burnley or West Ham though.

Talking of various away kits, here they are from 1892 to last season.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Liverpool/Liverpool-change-kits.html

Personally I'd like to see an updated version of the 1900-06 away shirt. That's 00 to 06 as in years, not minutes as per the sell by dates on kits these days. Eeeeee, when I were a lad ... etc. etc. etc.