Loan Watch: 2018/19

Sweeting

Awoniyi scored twice on Friday in a defeat for Mouscron.

11 goals in 16 games for him. Seems unlikely to get him a work permit but a record like that should help us get a decent fee for him.
Report today that Lazio are set to make an effort to sign Awoniyi. They have already secured Bobby Adekanye on a free. Awoniyi would cost around £10m.

Allan has started the last eight games for Fulminense and is starting to become integral to them, hopefully we can find an amicable solution to his sale.

Ovie Ejaria was apparently excellent for Reading in the 2nd half of the season and can expect to get a move to the Championship - whether on loan or permanent. I imagine Liverpool would want a fee roughly similar to that of Awoniyi.

Rangers have made another offer for Ryan Kent but it looks like they want to keep him on loan as they cannot afford our asking price of £12m. I would expect this one to drag on a few weeks as we are probably confident we could get a team to part £10m+ for him.

Herbie Kane will likely step up to the Championship after a good year at Doncaster. Hull City want him on loan - they won't be able to afford to buy him outright.

Liam Millar has stated that he would like to return to Kilmarnock on loan next season. He was slowly integrated into the side after his winter move and began to establish himself towards the end of the season.

Last edited:

Speckydodge

TIA Squad Member
Report today that Lazio are set to make an effort to sign Awoniyi. They have already secured Bobby Adekanye on a free. Awoniyi would cost around £10m.

Allan has started the last eight games for Fulminense and is starting to become integral to them, hopefully we can find an amicable solution to his sale.

Ovie Ejaria was apparently excellent for Reading in the 2nd half of the season and can expect to get a move to the Championship - whether on loan or permanent. I imagine Liverpool would want a fee roughly similar to that of Awoniyi.

A 400k purchase to a £10m sale without playing a single minute for the club is crazy.