Loan Watch: 2018/19

Zinedine Biscan

Never go full Lovren
I said a while back that even if he makes it he likely wont do so until he's 22-23. I think for the sort of player he is, one who cannot really fall back on physical gifts while he's learning, that he will take longer. That's the concern with him breaking through so young that people will expect a quicker trajectory. I suspect that his most likely path to being a top Prem player is to take the David Bentley route rather than with Liverpool.
Being a bit of a dick and retiring in his mid-20s?

costared

TIA Reserve Team
General consensus on Woodburn among Sheff Utd fans is that he needs to do things much, much quicker than he currently does and that they do not know what his best position is.

Pretty much things we already knew as Liverpool fans. Hopefully he learns how to pick the pace up with his speed of thought and gets himself settled into a role this year, my gut feeling is that he will need more than just this one season to figure himself out though.

I thought he was bulking up nicely , I don`t think physique will be his problem long term Watched him have a 20 min run our for the blades couple of weeks ago and actually did o.k. although did lose a couple of physical battles also won a couple of decent tackles I think people are probably expecting to much to soon

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Ejaria outstanding for Rangers tonight , MOTM. Kent also performed well against a physical Russian side who were aided by very weak refereeing. Rangers won 1-0

Claymenza

lol it's hilarious how rangers became our B team.

As for ryan kent, good football from him. The give and go was fluid as was the finish.

jgw_geneseo

Expert YouTube scout
Ben Woodburn an unused sub for second game running. Started out in team, found his way to the bench it seems. He needs to figure out exactly what he is as a footballer, as do Shef United. Long long season still but that's the loan I have the most interest in.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
That's a blow for Grujic, shame... just when he became a regular starter.

FilthyBloke

Looks half decent, old Wilson. Maybe a chance he has a future here...
As for woodburn, he seems to be stalling. Not sure what’s happening really.

Dave-D

Wilson the thorn in Romero’s side. Left him no chance with the freekick and now his run makes Romero handball outside the box and get sent off lol