• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Luis Alberto Romero (AM) - Sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScouseConnor

Sky Sports News confirmed he's having his medical at Melwood and soon we will confirm his signing. Excited to see the pictures now!

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
DeathOrGlory said:
It's exciting knowing pictures of him on the table with Zaf are going to be up soon.
Just think, Dr Zaf could be making him cough right now!

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Moving on HAS ANYONE officially confirmed this even in principle?

I don't tend to take Billy Liddell as official when he confirms a signing (The twitter person not the footballer)

ScouseConnor

Alberto was meant to of arrived at Melwood hours ago according to SSN and Twitter, I want to see that creepy picture of him and Dr Zaf. What the hells going on, any more news?

turnkeychevy

TIA New Signing
Probably stopped off to show Jim White the inside of the Babelopter, on White's new series, "Pimp my Outrageous Story And Make It Seem Plausible"

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
The thing that impresses me about this guy from the footage I've seen is that, like Suso, he's always got his head up when carrying the ball, looking for movement in front of him. Suarez would love the service he'd get from Luis Alberto - all he has to do is stay put.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
mattyhurst said:
I don't tend to take Billy Liddell as official when he confirms a signing (The twitter person not the footballer)
I don't take any of them seriously but (chronologically in the twitter thread) he was the first to mention Aspas... He could have just copied off another source that hasn't been documented here or something, I dunno, but he is the first in that thread.

lougehrig

TIA Youth Team
EdWood said:
The thing that impresses me about this guy from the footage I've seen is that, like Suso, he's always got his head up when carrying the ball, looking for movement in front of him. Suarez would love the service he'd get from Luis Alberto - all he has to do is stay put.
Nah he'd rather go for the scraps left over from ball hogs like Ronaldo and Bale. Imagine the firat time Luis throws his arms up at Ronaldo for not passing him the ball. Yeah good luck managing all those prima donnas.

Have to have Romero in. Ha Luis Alberto.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
leopoldfrank said:
I don't take any of them seriously but (chronologically in the twitter thread) he was the first to mention Aspas... He could have just copied off another source that hasn't been documented here or something, I dunno, but he is the first in that thread.
He isnt an ITK, he is usually just posting other peoples stuff but i think he is following relatively reliable people and not the IndyKaila's of the world.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
redfanman said:
He isnt an ITK, he is usually just posting other peoples stuff but i think he is following relatively reliable people and not the IndyKaila's of the world.
Billy (whoever he is) is fantastic. He interacts with a lot of reliable people and keeps his ear to the ground sifting stories and rumours. I agree he isn't "ITK" but as that is all I think these ITK's do I put more store by him, he is just honest about it whereas the rest aren't.

soberphobia

Anfield rd Dreamer said:
Billy (whoever he is) is fantastic. He interacts with a lot of reliable people and keeps his ear to the ground sifting stories and rumours. I agree he isn't "ITK" but as that is all I think these ITK's do I put more store by him, he is just honest about it whereas the rest aren't.
Is that where we are at though? Taking more notice of people who listen to rumours than those who make them up?

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
soberphobia said:
Is that where we are at though? Taking more notice of people who listen to rumours than those who make them up?
Lol think Billy just relays information (what he thinks is the best) from media sources and talking to people who may have the odd real contact. The rest make up stories on the same information and act like they have real contacts when they probably know no more than Billy, possibly less. If that makes bit more sense? Billy could pretend to be "ITK" and be one of the most accurate if he did but he doesn't try an BS as to where his info comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.