• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Man Utd v Liverpool ( EPL 24/02 1405 ko)

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Baffling how we are working the Milner-Salah connection so much more than Robertson-Mane
Could not agree more. They are determined to keep everything going thru Mo, even when the results are painfully woeful, and I don't understand it.

RedinAsia

Please JK... Milner's on a yellow and he's having a shite game, Please get someone on who can put a cross into the box. !

StevenAlonso

I still can't believe why the players are so lathargic.. You will never get a better opportunity.. And please don't bring in Lallana.. Trent and Shaq in.. Salah/Sturridge off..

Noo Noo

Observation.

Every time we try a cross or a through ball into the box it gets cut out or cleared and United pick up the second ball. That's been happening all season but really clear here and means we're blunt as a brick

Obanite

Full time coo
Time for Shaqiri I think. Come on you reds (Greys). Creativity needed.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I would not pull Hendo here. Do not at all agree with this sub. Hendo isn't happy either and he shouldnt be. Awful decision.

Dave-D

Observation.

Every time we try a cross or a through ball into the box it gets cut out or cleared and United pick up the second ball. That's been happening all season but really clear here and means we're blunt as a brick
A brick can still be used as a weapon :well done:

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Still can't understand why Milli is on. We need TAA to whip in those corner's.