Match Day Streams Plus FullMatch Sites

treboeth

Last edited:

YeGra

To add my two pence, totalsportek has been pretty good for me so far although I've only been using it for 4 games so far. It was perfect for Sevilla and Leicester and not bad for Burnley.

Don't touch Ronaldo7 it's a calamity.

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
If you are after a paid-for iptv service (~£100/annum) there are options that will get you the majority of European channels sport or not) in true 1080p and without any buffering or dropouts. English channels can be a bit flaky, particularly US ones (Haven't seen NBCSN up yet, or the LFC channel :-() But French channels in particular are never down. Even for saturday 3pm kickoffs there are usually 5 or 6 options for Liverpool. given the different European channels available + BeIN Arabia.

PM me if interested.

NOTE: I have no affiliation, just happy with the service.

Art Morte6

That reddit soccerstreams site usually has some good acestream links, if you, like me, use the Ace Player. Haven't needed anything else since discovering that one. Before that I used to go to RAWK as the 'streaming' thread over there used to have good links as well.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Mobdro has a lot of the Channels on. All Sky , Bein, NBSN etc. Also a lot of links on Kodi,s Sorts Devil. There is also the old favourite goATD. Living in Spain I rely on these a lot and one way or another always find a decent stream somewhere.The U19 match today is on LSHunter via Sports Devil and probably others as well.

Krimson

• Get Salah'd! •
Anybody know just who is actually showing our game tonight? Looking to use my Kodi box but it's not on BT Sport.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
hoofoot.com has some good quality highlights and fairly ad-free

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Dammit. I figured out how to live broadcast an HD webstream in 720p onto a youtube channel...on an unlisted channel.

Should have used watermarks to cover the logos...3 month ban on youtube.

Meh

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
If you have a VPN don't forget to check out other country's fta channels for CL games. My wife was using my ott box when the Porto game was on so I watched it through the Portuguese FTA station from their website. Just another (more reliable) alternative to a free stream.

Last edited:

seino

November Champion
Hey all,

A friend in Asia put me onto a paid but cheap service for streaming either on my android tablet or my android box on the TV. Unfortunately can't just watch straight from a laptop.

You can download the app here:
https://www.cloudtv.bz/

It's an Asian service and so there's a bunch of different channel packs that include Asian channels, but the pack I use is called "English" and is optimised for English speakers. It's $6.99 (£5) per month or $69.99 (£50) per year which you can pay by PayPal. I never pay for the full year though, I just pay month-by-month during football season.

For that price you get Sky Sports, BT Sports, Astro Supersports, Fox Sports, ESPN, Bein Sports, TSN, and something called SkyNet Sports (which often has matches that aren't being shown at all on English telly).

You also get a load of film, news and documentary channels, but honestly I only use it for watching footy.

You can register as many different devices as you like, but can only view one at a time. So basically, if I'm not at home I log into the cloudtv website and swap my subscription over to my android tablet, then swap it back to the android box when I'm watching on the TV.

Streams are usually really good quality, but there's about a 4 minute delay from live kick off, so put your phone in the other room if you don't want spoilers!

Note, I've been using it in Ireland without any problems, but haven't tried it in the UK.

Hope this helps.

-S

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
@seino Cloudtv is not legal, they don't pay licensing fees to those channels they provide. They are like one of those Kodi thing, just that they charge you for it rather than it being free. Their disclaimer is that they don't host any of these channels, they are just a platform for one to search for stream sites.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
@seino Cloudtv is not legal, they don't pay licensing fees to those channels they provide. They are like one of those Kodi thing, just that they charge you for it rather than it being free. Their disclaimer is that they don't host any of these channels, they are just a platform for one to search for stream sites.
IPTV I think is what its called

Neukolln

Just a heads up for our American friends, next week's Champions League match v Napoli isn't on TV (TNT) in the US, nor is it available on Fubo.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Just a heads up for our American friends, next week's Champions League match v Napoli isn't on TV (TNT) in the US, nor is it available on Fubo.
Thanks - just terrible - was fired up to watch with my son. Makes no sense?