Match Day Streams Plus FullMatch Sites

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Just a heads up for our American friends, next week's Champions League match v Napoli isn't on TV (TNT) in the US, nor is it available on Fubo.
Looks like it may be streaming on the Univision deportes app - we shall se.

Dhoff3

TIA Squad Member
You can purchase this game for about $3.00 on Bleacher Report Live. I've never used the site before. I bought the game but would prefer to watch as a replay when I'm home from work. Anyone ever use this before? Can you watch the replay or just live?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Thanks - just terrible - was fired up to watch with my son. Makes no sense?
When you've retired, I suggest you migrate to Asia... particularly Southeast Asia. You won't need to find anymore streams, local coffee shops stay open at 3am just to air the match. :-)

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
When you've retired, I suggest you migrate to Asia... particularly Southeast Asia. You won't need to find anymore streams, local coffee shops stay open at 3am just to air the match. :-)
Eddie
When I retire, I'm going to assume the position of your batman/manservant. I will be changing my avatar to BostonJeeves.
My sole duties will be to make sure your Macallan 25 is at the ready at the start of every LFC game and - at your direction - post on this board under your name so that you can focus on higher, more zen-like activities. :well done: I see this as my highest calling.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Eddie
When I retire, I'm going to assume the position of your batman/manservant. I will be changing my avatar to BostonJeeves.
My sole duties will be to make sure your Macallan 25 is at the ready at the start of every LFC game and - at your direction - post on this board under your name so that you can focus on higher, more zen-like activities. :well done: I see this as my highest calling.
You are one funny fella, wait till I can afford to start bury money in my backyard..... lollollol

liveforthereds

asp67 twitter
I don’t have a tv license. Can I still watch an illegal stream?
Am I funding terrorism?
Yes you can but you can still get done for not having the Licence. As for the other that will depend. Are you paying for it, If so yes you could be but that's what those in power want you to think. If you are not paying then the Answer would a big fat NO as money is not going anywhere.

Dhoff3

TIA Squad Member
You can purchase this game for about $3.00 on Bleacher Report Live. I've never used the site before. I bought the game but would prefer to watch as a replay when I'm home from work. Anyone ever use this before? Can you watch the replay or just live?
By the way, not sure if anyone tried the BR Live app, I'd recommend not bothering. Last game I spent $3 on the game, after watching about 15 minutes it said "free preview has ended." I attempted to buy it again, it wouldn't let me for some reason. The reviews in the Apple app store give the app 2 stars and there are loads of people who had the same issue as me. Maybe this'll save you a few bucks, don't bother.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
By the way, not sure if anyone tried the BR Live app, I'd recommend not bothering. Last game I spent $3 on the game, after watching about 15 minutes it said "free preview has ended." I attempted to buy it again, it wouldn't let me for some reason. The reviews in the Apple app store give the app 2 stars and there are loads of people who had the same issue as me. Maybe this'll save you a few bucks, don't bother.
If you guys are using app to stream from your phone and possibly cast it to your tele - download Navixsport. Really! You won't regret it.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Is there a Free 2 Air stream with as little ads as possible ?

I'm probably stuck watching this through the mobile this time around.

Eddie
I thought he already has couple of guys doing exactly that. Else how can you explain the 49k+ messages....