• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Match Topic: Sunderland (a) 15.09.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

TIA First Team
If you told me gerrard wasn't there, i'd believe you

(and then he appears and shoots)

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Sterling only one worth a wank. Impressed with him but no striker...no goal

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Getting closer and closer, post again, really need to start hoping they give half a point per post hit or something, then again we'd probably start missing it by a whisker then.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Old Gerrard scores that 10/10
This new Gerrard just doesn't score it.

sanjay_sai_rpt

Klopp the shit outta every team!
good good we are regaining form.... 2 posts... feeling a LOT BETTER now... no deja vu at all..

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Brings nothing does he? Fucking hell. Most goals last season and most assists last season as well I believe. Maybe if people measured each players performances at the same level they wouldn't be so biased.
I apologized if you do not agree but seriously whats the point of talking about last season what he did? Gerrard did a whole lot for us over the many seasons. But how does that help us in our match now? What I am saying is that, just because you have done well previously, he is absolved from criticisms? The fact is that he probably played as shite as anyone else bar Glen Johnson.

1dragon

TIA Regular
What is the freaking obsession we have with the post?

@Gasband, are you refering to Borini or Suarez? Suarez creates chances but cannot finish. Borini hits the ball well but is all huff and puff.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Its concerning when you can't even see where a goal is coming from never mind a win!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
I apologized if you do not agree but seriously whats the point of talking about last season what he did? Gerrard did a whole lot for us over the many seasons. But how does that help us in our match now? What I am saying is that, just because you have done well previously, he is absolved from criticisms? The fact is that he probably played as shite as anyone else bar Glen Johnson.
We must be watching a different game, Glen has been one of the best players for us this game. Only one that seems to be making chances and managing to defend as well even though he's on the left

ptt

2020, head of the table.
We'll score off somebody arse in a minute, just watch.....

gasband

Ad-free Member
What is the freaking obsession we have with the post?

@Gasband, are you refering to Borini or Suarez? Suarez creates chances but cannot finish. Borini hits the ball well but is all huff and puff.
Borini did not play well too but yes, I am referring to Suarez.

gasband

Ad-free Member
We must be watching a different game, Glen has been one of the best players for us this game. Only one that seems to be making chances and managing to defend as well even though he's on the left
......... eh.....I thought I said Suarez played shite like everyone else BAR Glen Johnson....meaning Glen Johnson played well? Did I miss out anything here????

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Really need cheering up, when are the next Olympics?

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
......... eh.....I thought I said Suarez played shite like everyone else BAR Glen Johnson....meaning Glen Johnson played well? Did I miss out anything here????
Sorry, i read "The fact is that he probably played as shite as anyone else bar Glen Johnson." as meaning that Glen was even worse than Suarez and the rest of the team. Nice header from Skrtel

kwala

TIA Regular
MAKE SOME FUCKING CHANGES.​

were Sahin and assaidi brought in to scratch their arses? We are playing shite. Change it up before it is too fucking late.​

What is wromg with us?​

NZred

The Red From NZ
Am actually starting to get really really worried. Playing like this, relegation is a very real possibility.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Striker?

Summer transfer window?

Bringing on Stewart the shirker for a struggling Borini?

Just thinking about all that makes me want to quietly rest my neck on a railway line :(

Anthony

Suarez is having a horrible game today. I think if we took him off we would be in better shape up front

gasband

Ad-free Member
Sorry, i read "The fact is that he probably played as shite as anyone else bar Glen Johnson." as meaning that Glen was even worse than Suarez and the rest of the team. Nice header from Skrtel
nvm....guess you are like me....I am not thinking clearly now because of the frustrations that's clouding my mind now...I am feeling like shite now...

Status
Not open for further replies.