Michael Edwards

K

Klopptinho

Bobby Firmino himself said Rodgers was chasing him for a whole year and made him feel wanted and was a big reason that he signed . This Edwards geezer is doing a good job but it certainly helps being able to break club transfer records in recent years to attract better players.

Go to a club like newcastle or bolton where there is no funds forthcoming and making signings becomes a much tougher job .

The best thing that can be said about our recent dealings is that they are on the quiet and that's not down to one man but the fact that everyone is keeping their gobs shut .

i'm not going to go lavishing praise on the guy because if klopp left and the signings became harder to make .. there would be a big shift of opinion on his guy whether it would be warranted or not . Better to just let the guy get on with his job .

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
I always thought eddie hated Edwards because of his name.... and good call about him never praising anyone but yes.. I was going to say he at least praises klopp like a good boy. :-) and as he pointed out he praised king kenny as well.. so nothing new here folks. who cares if eddie doesn't praise edwards.. that's actually probably a good sign for us..

The club accounts or did you miss that bit?
Not at all- I just wonder why someone who is privy to the workings of the club could heavily imply that Van Dijk was about to be signed last summer but still need the need to fall back on a very lame defence when he was proven to be wrong.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
The club accounts or did you miss that bit?
I'm sure you aren't an accountant and an actual accountant actually explained it.

You were proved wrong on that like that other thing you claimed that didn't happen

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Actually both Lowton Red and Arminius backed me up but you keep churning out your bollocks.
Don't think they did actually .

So did Edwards feed you that info on the arsenal player that you couldnt wait to run on here to post.

Surely that's churning out bollocks no ?

Kopstar

★★★★★
Not at all- I just wonder why someone who is privy to the workings of the club could heavily imply that Van Dijk was about to be signed last summer but still need the need to fall back on a very lame defence when he was proven to be wrong.
Because I was told it had been agreed. Turns out Southampton backed out of the last formality at the last minute only to finally sign it off a few days later.

K

Klopptinho

I remember it was the same around this time last year too. So much so I gave the place a swerve for a few weeks. Must be pre-season boredom kicking in. Or the lack of new signings lol
about 10 days ago i posted in conversation that i was going to blackpool to do some transfer negotiating . Off i went . by the time i had returned on friday we had sold ward , signed Allisson and organised the loans of taiwoni and kent . If i had posted that first sentence on twitter upon my return i would have been a GOD.

it was pure lies obviously .. i was pissed out my skull from 7pm till about 2am most days lol zero negotiating .

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
No, it wasn't an Arsenal player in any event.
Doesn't matter though does it? Arsenal player. Member of staff/ family member . you rushed on here to be the first to get it out there so didn't wait to see if it was true. You got the wrong info that VVD would get done , it didn't and you were left with egg on your face and your ego can't handle that

Like in your post about Edwards , which is an decent enough read but nothing in it was info that came from your chats with him but yet i n your lead up to that post you make out you know Edwards better than anyone else on here because you've met him a few times in a social setting. Like ya he gives a random stranger inside info just like that ? Or are you a cardiffpete type character who meets Susanna Hoff back stage and helps her write music for the bangles ?