• Daniel Sturridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philippe Coutinho (for Cissokho 45')

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Victor Moses (for Flanagan 68')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LFC7NH

A little late posting this and didn't get to watch the whole match...

Maybe someone stood out in an otherwise lackluster performance?

Current Standings:

Points column = 5 points for most votes in a match, 3 points for second most votes in a match, 1 point for third most votes in a match
Total votes = Total number of man of the match votes received

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
The whole team were average but the most lively and threatening player was Luis Suarez. On another day he would have scored one. He stood out for me.

Very poor - Jordan Henderson, Sahko and Cissokho.

Canuck33

Banned Users
WellRedKev said:
The whole team were average but the most lively and threatening player was Luis Suarez. On another day he would have scored one. He stood out for me.

Very poor - Jordan Henderson, Sahko and Cissokho.
So was it you who voted for Cissokho then?

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Sakho was a tackling machine. Has my vote

bes

Skrtel has my vote. Stopped a crucial counter on Giroud and all around had a very solid performance. Only player who was on form IMO. Coutinho 2nd

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
Canuck33 said:
So was it you who voted for Cissokho then?
Hardly. I gave it to Suarez, I thought it was clear tbh!
Semmy said:
Sakho was a tackling machine. Has my vote
He was all over the shop man. He's too aggressive and too keen to tackle and leaves him exposed at times. He wasn't great in my opinion. A bit on the raw side. He would be out for Agger for me in next game.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
I'd go for Agger, but he is not part of the option list above.

RedLaw

JFT96
Sakho had a good game. Was always looking for the forward pass and, while not quite there yet, has the ability to eventually fill Agger's boots.

Johnny T.

Still Grumpy....
Voted for Sahko, looked at the results.

Reminded myself not to bite. Reminded myself it's about opinions.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Johnny T. said:

It's like multiple choice in an exam. Just stick a cross somewhere, maybe next to your lucky number?

costared

TIA Reserve Team
I thought Skrtle just edged Sahko out of it.
Lucas will always get votes no matter how poor he plays.Sadly Sissoko is just not good enough.

dxb_red

ptt said:
It's like multiple choice in an exam. Just stick a cross somewhere, maybe next to your lucky number?
its actually like voting for which boyband you like best...they're all shit, its just a case of deciding which one you find least shit!

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Johnny T. said:

Or you could feel satisfied with being statistically "right". Even though one could say this was like choosing the turd that looked the least like a turd...

I was so wrong, I voted for Flanagan.

Doggie

Resident Optimist
alphakilo said:
Or you could feel satisfied with being statistically "right". Even though one could say this was like choosing the turd that looked the least like a turd...

I was wondering who voted for Flanno - and why lol

Skittles gets my vote, thought he was top notch.

Johnny T.

Still Grumpy....
alphakilo said:

To be fair to Flanagan I thought he did ok. Big ask coming in, and he was certainly better than some if his senior colleagues.

Clive

Interesting how few votes Johnson has received over the season. It showed on Saturday what we miss when he's not in the team. He's played well at RWB and we had to change the whole system to account for his absence.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Doggie said:
I was wondering who voted for Flanno - and why lol

Skittles gets my vote, thought he was top notch.
I thought, given his inexperience, how long it's been since his last first team game, and the last-minute nature of his inclusion, he did very, very well. Flanagan was solid throughout the game, constantly talking to Toure to ensure that when Flanagan pushed up to close down their wide player, Toure tracked the overlapping Gibbs. He also produced some very good touches that made him appear less nervous than regulars like Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Cissokho and Mignolet.

The fact that both Arsenal goals came from attacks on our left flank speaks volumes of how solid Flanagan was on our right.

grooveshark

Banned Users
Mignolet for me, some good saves from Giroud and Ramsey.......could have been a bigger scoreline.

zagueiro

TIA Squad Member
Cant' believe anyone would vote for Cissokho, Flanno Coutinho or Lucas? Wowzer

Sakho for me and by quite some distance

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Like most, I gave it to Sakho. He was the one who stood out from this otherwise lacklustre team. Very strong in challenges, making good precise passes... it's a pity that he was the only one who really delivered the goods.

Mignolet could have been another choice. He couldn't do much on the goals, and kept us in the game more than once when it was still 1-0.

Honourable mentions to Skrtel and Henderson for working hard, although not with much end result.

Worst performers: Lucas, Gerrard, Cissokho, Flanagan (not played in his natural position) and Touré.

Suarez and Sturridge were isolated and ineffective during the whole match, but that kind of shit happens sometimes.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
I gave it to Srktel though I thought Flanno did well considering he hadn't played a senior game for quite sometime and he at least showed up unlike some of his team mates.

kwala

TIA Regular
Had to give it to Coutinho. He got us a foothold in the game. He looked a little rusty, but was always dangerous, and looked like creating for us.

TheSweetSilverSong

Hope in your heart said:
Like most, I gave it to Sakho. He was the one who stood out from this otherwise lacklustre team. Very strong in challenges, making good precise passes... it's a pity that he was the only one who really delivered the goods.

Mignolet could have been another choice. He couldn't do much on the goals, and kept us in the game more than once when it was still 1-0.

Honourable mentions to Skrtel and Henderson for working hard, although not with much end result.

Worst performers: Lucas, Gerrard, Cissokho, Flanagan (not played in his natural position) and Touré.

Suarez and Sturridge were isolated and ineffective during the whole match, but that kind of shit happens sometimes.
My thoughts pretty much exactly, except about Flanagan and Skrtel.

Skrtel had an ok game with some usual heroics, but should have contested that bounced ball that led to 1-0. Theoretically, Cazorla was busy shooting the first one to begin with, and Skrtel was closer to the bounce, and should have at least be alert enough to not just spectate. Lucas should have not left Cazorla unmarked, but I thought that Skrtel should have at least contested it - he was spectating, and Cazorla's header was free.

Flanagan, I thought he had a good game. It's just that we needed a wingback, and Flanagan wasn't any - not his fault, Rodger's, isn't it? It's almost like putting Lucas in AM and wonder why he can't deliver a final pass and then claim he had a bad game because he didn't create, isn't it? ;)

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Thinking the same as Quagmire, i hate thinking about who was our best performer after we have played shite. I think Sahko and Skrtel were the best of a mediocre bunch.

Gave my vote to Sahko, i remember him dispossessing someone magnifcently and he looked solid and quite good when in possession and his passing was decent.

Despite these two doing okay, i still want DAgger back in the side against Fulham.

CJ_LFC

I am boss!
Voted our local lad little Flanno, only one who looked arsed before being taking off.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Flanagan for me. Did a difficult job with guts and determination. More than I can say about most of the rest. We looked up for it for about 20 mins then played like a bunch of individuals after that.
"Team" went absent on Saturday

ubermick

He's gone! HE'S GONE!!!!
Admin
Flanno did indeed do a good job, completely outshone the supposed international player on the other flank. (Whoever voted for him is an idiot and WUM, by the way, as is whoever voted for Lucas). Gave it to Sakho though, had a decent game but based on that... showing, it was more a case of him being the shiniest poo in the bowl as opposed to putting in a truly outstanding performance. Really nobody who should walk away from that 90 minutes with their heads high.