• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

MOTM vs Cardiff City (H)

Who's your MOTM?

• Simon Mignolet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Johnson

• Martin Skrtel

• Mamadou Sakho

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Jon Flanagan

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Lucas Leiva

• Joe Allen

• Raheem Sterling

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Jordan Henderson

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Philippe Coutinho

• Luis Suarez

Votes: 86 72.3%
  • Martin Kelly (for Flanagan 55')

• Daniel Agger (for Coutinho 83')

• Total voters

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Suarez.

Best player the premier league has seen based on this form. 19 goals in 12 games, and however many assists.

Absolutely stupid.

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Again Suarez but for once I'll agree with the poisonous midget Owen and say he was run close by sterling. That's what three great performances in a row from him. Impressed by him

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
I'm going Hendo based on this passing, workrate, and adaptability to game circumstance. Suarez was pure genius, but he needs players to provide support to bring out his best. The performance of Suarez can be attributed to his own skill, as well as the role of others.

Today was hard to select just one, but I'm going Hendo.

Sionach

Resident Athiest
Went for Hendo last week but this week was about one man again. Anothe good show from the stand in skipper. No.7

lovepool

I gave it to Suarez but Henderson was excellent today also. He was moe than just athletic today he showed vision and good passing ability. He is growing as a player with every game.

Luis you are a machine. 19 in 13 with no pens. 2 or more goals in 5 home matches in a row.

He is simply World class and he is lifting the level of the players around him

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Today, I decided that he is the best player I've ever seen. Easy decision - Glen Johnson.

Walter Sobchak

Suarez by a country mile. He has now scored more than the scum as well. The dutch cnut, the grannyplooker, Hernandez, all of them, in 5 less games.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Hendos performance today would have gotten him MOTM in 90% of the games i've watched this season but i just can't see anyone but Suarez today. Sterling deserves a mention as well but with Suarez on this form i just can't see anyone but him winning MOTM in the near future.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Genius. Of course. We are blessed he's a red and he is here to stay.Phenominal player.

Mention for Hendo aswell, he was excellent again.

Dane

Adios!
Ad-free Member
Had to give it to Suarez.
But fantastic performances from Sterling and Henderson.

Bobbinho

I gave it to Sterling, Suarez was outstanding at times no doubt & perhaps if he didn't set the bar so high i'd give it to him, but i think overall Sterling for me also really stood out in this game esp the first half, where he was destroying Cardiiff with his pace, constantly picking up the ball & running at them, first class effort from him, obviously will need to learn more composure after making some great runs but that will come in time i think, for a lad so young he is starting to fulfill some of that promise he had coming through the ranks, hope he keeps it up.

Boothy10

Suarez was class, as he usually is. For me Henderson was MOM. His work rate and desire are always top notch but the last few weeks he's added passing, vision and drive to his game. He's starting to look like a really good prospect who will only get better training with Stevie G everyday

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
It's Suarez. Nobody else. We weren't clicking on gear till he scored that volley. He's unstoppable.

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
Voted for Sakho this week because he has been great in every game he has played. Luis Jordan and Raheem probably get more attention but this guy has the heart of a lion...glad he is playing for us

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
Suarez.....that is all...

Closely followed by Henderson...

Libero

Upstate_Chad said:
I'm going Hendo based on this passing, workrate, and adaptability to game circumstance. Suarez was pure genius, but he needs players to provide support to bring out his best. The performance of Suarez can be attributed to his own skill, as well as the role of others.

Today was hard to select just one, but I'm going Hendo.
Same with me. I thought he was brilliant and as you say adapted to game circumstance very well in the 2nd half when we were under pressure. He remained composed, mature and dropped deep to get the ball. He knew what was expected of him.

Polished performance. 2 assists as well, his passing was impressive.

hugo the horrible

Ridiculously optimistic.(even more so now)
Have to give it to Luis this time, unstoppable as he's been since he started this season.
But again it was close, Hendo superb yet again, don't know what he's running on, but I want some, Raheem turned in a good one.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Had to go with Hendo. He was everywhere, had a hand in all 3 goals. One by a 30yd pass, another by a back-heel. Who is this guy lately?

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Suarez our Magic Imp! Another wonderful display!

Sterling ran him close though, and Hendo put in a tremendous shift again! And Sakkho was solid!

Toro

Florida Red
Suarez, but Henderson has been outstanding the last few games.

Maulkin

LittleFinger
theres always tommorrow said:
Voted for Sakho this week because he has been great in every game he has played. Luis Jordan and Raheem probably get more attention but this guy has the heart of a lion...glad he is playing for us
Wrong thread, you should have openned "Man of the week" poll. ;)

I voted for Suarez. We should have a banner along that line:

"Keep quiet, Genius at work".