Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Daniel Agger (for Sakho 67')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iago Aspas (for Sturridge 88')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
henderson was good like but we must eb careful not to over hype the lad as well. Progressing well.

For me the MoM was Sahko, he wins absolutely every header. A threat from corners too now. He got stuck in three times with a crunching tackle and took the ball each time. His use of the ball was much sharper than in previous games too which shows he's dusting down the rust as he gets gametime.

He was immense. Yes, immense.

Sound as a Pound

TIA Midfield General
sahko for me - only really made 1 mistake by challenging for the same ball as skertl - though that could have been both their faults by lack of communication - the miss hit which could have resulted in a goal - wasnt his fault either - the slight deflection from the keeper made it awkward for him.
I still think there are problems with the midfield, we were outplayed there during bits of the 1st half and most of the 2nd.
Also alarming to see another free header resulting in their goal - gerrard was just ball watching again

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Lizard, maybe but watch Enrique leave his far post position just as the kick was taken.

charmac

Off topic I know but does anyone know how many time SAS have played together and how many goals have they produced while playing together, ???

markwillo91

Glad to see Henderson getting the large majority of the votes, he was everywhere on Saturday and predominantly alone in showing urgency in winning the ball back once we had given it away on countless occasions. As a huge critic of Henderson over the past couple of years, he is starting to really win me over and I hope he gets more of a chance in the middle of midfield in the future

charmac said:
Off topic I know but does anyone know how many time SAS have played together and how many goals have they produced while playing together, ???
I believe it is 12 goals between them (Suarez 7, Sturridge 5) in 9 matches