Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Victor Moses (for Allen 68')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Sturridge (for Lucas 79')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Canuck33

Banned Users
So Flanagan will with this result move ahead of Sterling ........ and Coutinho. Wow!

NZred

The Red From NZ
Mignolet.

I wish we could know how Reina would have done this season in the same situation. I would wage money on the fact there were a number of saves made from Mignolet in this match especially where positioning was key and that was always something I thought was a real weakness of Pepe.s

LeoT

I have Mignolet and Suarez in the frame because of thier impact on the game.
An assist and a goal for Suarez had a massive impact on the game, without these we would have lost the game.
However, Mignolet made 2 or 3 really good saves, these earned us that very vital point.

I think we are getting a bit carried away with Flano's preformance, he played well and didn't make any big mistakes, but no more than that really, if i'm honest.
We always seem to over-praise new or young players on their first few games, sometimes more than they deserve.
This often leads to too much pressure a month or two later.

Having said that, I'm glad Flano did well in a very good derby.

WrongIslander

Mignolet or Suarez depending on how you saw the game, for me Mignolet.

Flannagan deserves mention as does Henderson who doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
lfc.eddie said:
At least he drew a save from Howard. He plaxed the header the opposite direction of the keeper, unfortunately for him did not generate enough power and direction away from the keeper. Howard's reaction save with his left was as good as Mignolet's block. But what a free kick from hin though. Good power and pace, and that curl to place the ball through the wall was something else.
And what about the point blank header straight at the keeper? Very bad miss was that.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
WrongIslander said:
Mignolet or Suarez depending on how you saw the game, for me Mignolet.

Flannagan deserves mention as does Henderson who doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet.
He doesn't deserve one either, it was his standard work hard, don't do much wrong or particularly good performance.

WrongIslander

ILLOK said:
He doesn't deserve one either, it was his standard work hard, don't do much wrong or particularly good performance.
Yeah, that's right of course it was ...