• Jose Enrique (for Cissokho 61')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Allen (for Gerrard 67')

• Victor Moses (for Sturridge 76')

• Total voters

LFC7NH

Didn't get to watch this one unfortunately!

Good way to go into the break though.

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Glen. Owned the whole right side and was a constant dangerous and productive outlet. Great touch and awareness.

Honourable mentions to both Gerrard and Suarez. Gerrard turned in great performance if elegance and poise. Suarez was just Suarez...goal to game ratio speaks for itself

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
I dunno who to pick between Stevie, Suarez, Coutinho and Agger. They all had a fantastic game I think.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
gasband said:
where's my name?
its only my first match, and i have yet to adapt to the new culture, and still i inspired the team to a big win. you fans are expecting too much of me too soon.

anyway, gerrard to me is the clear cut winner to me. direct assists in 3 goals and indirect in the other.

norwegian wood

TIA Regular
Gerrard, Suarez or Johnson for me. Could be any of them, but Gerrard gets it because of the three assists.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Not clear cut, thought Suarez was wasteful with the ball despite taking all the plaudits and his brace. Went for Glen Johnson in the end, not only was he terrific individually but he improves us no end as a team. Seriously need a decent back up to the best full back bar none in the EPL. Henderson was also really good, but we need a few goals from him, a bit of end product would be nice to see.

We look so more assured with him and DAgger in the side.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
Johnson was great, Gerrard rolled back the years and produced a first class performance, Suarez was threatening as he has all season, Henderson too played one of his best games and made that delightful pass for Luis to score but I have to go with Lucas. He didn't shine the brightest as the players I mentioned earlier did but he did all the dirty work and stopped Fulham from even keeping possession for very long. And that pass to Gerrard from just inside the half way line to Stevie running towards goal! Wow, didn't know he could do it.

SirBillShankly

MarlboroMan said:
Johnson was great, Gerrard rolled back the years and produced a first class performance, Suarez was threatening as he has all season, Henderson too played one of his best games and made that delightful pass for Luis to score but I have to go with Lucas. He didn't shine the brightest as the players I mentioned earlier did but he did all the dirty work and stopped Fulham from even keeping possession for very long. And that pass to Gerrard from just inside the half way line to Stevie running towards goal! Wow, didn't know he could do it.
He didn't. He was good but not a patch on the player who used to hammer the ball home from 30 yards on a regular basis.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
SirBillShankly said:
He didn't. He was good but not a patch on the player who used to hammer the ball home from 30 yards on a regular basis.
He played with more energy, sprinting forward and putting good balls into the box and finally his corners has lead to goals! Of course he was far better way back when but this was still a top class performance from him.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
gasband said:
its only my first match, and i have yet to adapt to the new culture, and still i inspired the team to a big win. you fans are expecting too much of me too soon.
anyway, gerrard to me is the clear cut winner to me. direct assists in 3 goals and indirect in the other.
You didn't even try to get into the culture, telling us you need to drive but went back to the hotel room rather than having a few pints after the game. How do you expect us to put you up there and vote for you?

SirBillShankly

MarlboroMan said:
He played with more energy, sprinting forward and putting good balls into the box and finally his corners has lead to goals! Of course he was far better way back when but this was still a top class performance from him.
Yeah, he was really good, but he's not the awesome game changer he used to be, thought his delivery of the dead balls was terrific.

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
For once the drinking culture of the club is seen not only as positive but as damn essential. Gasband you let yourself down, your teammates abd I'm sure somewhere there's a little scouse kid shaking his head and weeping quietly into his White Lightning wondering what has happened to this great club. You should be ashamed!

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Based mine on only the highlights as I have only seen the highlights.

Good to see the Rodgers change in my view, the 4-0 also improved our GD

gasband

Ad-free Member
lfc.eddie said:
You didn't even try to get into the culture, telling us you need to drive but went back to the hotel room rather than having a few pints after the game. How do you expect us to put you up there and vote for you?
u guys are forcing me out of the club. i may join arsenal or real madrid.

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Ah well better than a kick in the nuts. Or would it be possible to promote Gasband to replace guy inside Big Red...seems to have an enviable effect on our scoreline?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
MarkMcC said:
Ah well better than a kick in the nuts. Or would it be possible to promote Gasband to replace guy inside Big Red...seems to have an enviable effect on our scoreline?
Might need some alteration on that mascot suit, from what Gasband said before, I think the man packed a few pounds.... lol

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
gerrard takes it. everybody did great, but once allen came in for gerrard the whole thing got slower, with less shots on goals.
thats how you know who was the main factor.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Henderson for me. Beautiful assist, engine of a race horse, absolutely everywhere.

Is getting better and better every week.

gasband

Ad-free Member
might need really huge alterations. the uk xxxl jersey was abit tight for me haha!

OOTer

TIA New Signing
Voted Henderson. Work rate and a hand in two goals. Kept the midfield moving against a very static Fulham. Game could have gone stale without his energy. For the first time ever I saw Gerrard laying the ball off for him to get the forward momentum going. Lots of playing the ball in and following it in. Then recovering to help win it lots. Again some good crossfield balls. Exceptional pressing as expected now.

Hope that's fair on anyone else who also had a good game.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
OOTer said:
Voted Henderson. Work rate and a hand in two goals..
Only one mate. I voted for his workrate, but out of the 4 we got he only had one. The other three is from Gerrard.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Voted Henderson.
Set Suarez up nicely and his sheer perseverance in dispossessing Richardson allowed Gerrard to assist Suarez.
That goal was every bit as much down to Henderson as it was Gerrard.

Other than those 2 examples, I thought his general play and work rate were excellent

OOTer

TIA New Signing
^^ nah. Was Hendo's pressing got Gerrard in for the 4th. Team goal :)

Edit- wot he said