• Jose Enrique (for Cissokho 61')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Allen (for Gerrard 67')

• Victor Moses (for Sturridge 76')

• Total voters

lovepool

Gerrard got 2 assists. The first goal was headed by Suarez and then put in the net by Amorbieta

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
gerrard got none. his passes hit a fly before it reaches the goalscorers. i saw.

Bobbinho

Gave it to Gerrard for his overall impact on the game, think he bossed it big time.

Lucas

Toss up between Glenjo and Gerrard, but Johnson scrapes it for me (although Gerrard was amazing) because he controlled his whole side single handedly, and showed how much we missed him.

spizfromoz

Fact is Fulham hardly put up resistance. So we owned that right side through Henderson and johnson. Really how do you pick anyone in a game like this? Ended up going for Johnson only because he completely owned Richardson who played like a rookie.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Thta's a hard one. Johnson owned the right side all match, Gerrard was on song with his multiple assists, Luis can't stop scoring, Skrtel and Agger were brillant...

I give it to Henderson. Superb display from the lad, with an equally superb assist for Luis' first goal. Well done!

costared

TIA Reserve Team
I thought Johnson, Suarez, Gerrard and Henderson al gave motm performances but gave my vote to Hendo.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Thank god somebody voted for Lucas!

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
I really thought Suarez would walk this. Again.

The lad was absolutely everywhere, and for all we talk about Hendo's engine, I don't think I've ever seen a player run around as much as Luis. Every game he gets better and better and better.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Suarez for me.

Gerrard was very good, Johnson dominated the right side for large parts and him and Jordan helped each other with their performances.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
ptt said:
Thank god somebody voted for Lucas!
I hope you're not being sarcastic cause first it was me that voted for him and secondly this,

http://squawka.com/news/2013/11/11/lucas-revival-continues-vs-fulham/2013111134269

He gave the Reds a stable platform from which to attack from, allowing for a fluid attack with the ‘SAS’ partnership of Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge taking centre-stage.
Lucas’ superb distribution was the highlight of his game, completing 87 of his 90 passes for a 97% pass accuracy rate over 90 minutes.

Lucas Passes v Fulham (87 Passes Completed)

In addition, he won seven out of nine tackles, five of seven headers, made two interceptions and completed two successful clearances, a total of four defensive actions.

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
Yeah

MarlboroMan said:
I hope you're not being sarcastic cause first it was me that voted for him and secondly this,

http://squawka.com/news/2013/11/11/lucas-revival-continues-vs-fulham/2013111134269

He gave the Reds a stable platform from which to attack from, allowing for a fluid attack with the ‘SAS’ partnership of Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge taking centre-stage.
Lucas’ superb distribution was the highlight of his game, completing 87 of his 90 passes for a 97% pass accuracy rate over 90 minutes.

Lucas Passes v Fulham (87 Passes Completed)

In addition, he won seven out of nine tackles, five of seven headers, made two interceptions and completed two successful clearances, a total of four defensive actions.
Yes he single handed did all that by himself, by passing it short to Gerrard :lol:

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Quagmire81 said:
Yeah

Yes he single handed did all that by himself, by passing it short to Gerrard :lol:
Not quite true... Check Coutinho's thread, video evidence of how many of those passes landed on Coutinho's feet.

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
lfc.eddie said:
Not quite true... Check Coutinho's thread, video evidence of how many of those passes landed on Coutinho's feet.
ok, Gerrard and Coutinho then... But they should be thankfull that Lucas allowed them to link up and create such a fluid attack with Suarez and Sturridge. Tho we should really be thankful that Mignolet, Skrtel and Agger allowed Lucas to allow Stevie and Phil to create so much for suarez and sturridge, but then again we can't forget how Rodgers allowed Mignolet, Skrtel and Agger to allow Lucas to allow... ok I'll stop, this is getting stupid :D

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
NZred said:
Henderson for me. Beautiful assist, engine of a race horse, absolutely everywhere.

Is getting better and better every week.
it took a deflection into the path of Suarez, Gerrards pass to Hendersons was much better.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
You need 8 to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing.