• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

MOTM vs Hull City (H)

Who's your MOTM?

• Simon Mignolet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Johnson

• Martin Skrtel

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Daniel Agger

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • Aly Cissokho

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lucas Leiva

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Jordan Henderson

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Raheem Sterling

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Iago Aspas

• Philippe Coutinho

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Luis Suarez

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Kolo Toure (for Johnson 55')

• Steven Gerrard (for Aspas 62')

• Total voters

cardiffpete

TIA Reserve Team
Agger for me ...but Lucas not very far behind either.

Skrtel, Hendo (new role), Suarez and Sterling too not far behind both of them either ...so great for the team ethic.

Coutinho looks like he's just simply trying far too hard to look to impress Scolari (for the World Cup). That's not meant as any sort of criticism, btw. IMO, Coutinho really needs to relax and just play his game ...it's his best and his only chance there. His quality is so obvious ...but he's rushing a whole lot of stuff atm - that he really should be getting right. Less is maybe more for him atm.

bes

Idk how you guys voted for Lucas. Figueora or whatever his name passed by Lucas few times with ease and when Lucas isnt quick enough he backs off in hopes of Glen pushing up a bit to cover for him which is why I think Glen gets some unfair criticism defending. Sterling pushes back to help him @ times but thats not enough a CM needs to come by, Hendo can put in some work but majority of that needs to go to a DM, which is another reason I praise Hendo so much, he does everything hes asked and then some for others like Lucas/Stevie.

Walter Sobchak

Hendo, no doubt. Of course, The Magic Imp could have easily snatched this one, but Hendos tireless efforts deserves the plaudits nonetheless. Football is, as we all know, a team sport :)