Votes: 84 94.4%
  • Luis Alberto (for Henderson 69')

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

LFC7NH

Incredible performance from Suarez...

Feel free to vote for someone else if you need to be different

OhYaBeauty

I was trying to think of who the best "take the piss vote" would be for. Then I realized that the game was so enthralling that it was difficult to pick out anybody who'd played particularly poorly. Luis played so well, that he actually made it impossible to notice if anybody performed particularly poorly. That's impressive.

[yeah, I know we're really into slating Hendo right now, and Flanagan was poor offensively, but neither of them seemed to play poorly enough for a "take the piss vote"]

LFC7NH

OhYaBeauty said:
I was trying to think of who the best "take the piss vote" would be for. Then I realized that the game was so enthralling that it was difficult to pick out anybody who'd played particularly poorly. Luis played so well, that he actually made it impossible to notice if anybody performed particularly poorly. That's impressive.

[yeah, I know we're really into slating Hendo right now, and Flanagan was poor offensively, but neither of them seemed to play poorly enough for a "take the piss vote"]
There's a reason I left Aspas off the list... lol I'm sure he would have gotten half a dozen of those votes!

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Only one pick in this really... But Lucas wasn't playing so I picked Suarez.

Have to say Charlie Adam for avoiding being sent off twice gets my man of the evening

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
I haven't seen the game yet, I taped it and am looking forward to settling in and watching tonight, but, is it fair today I can vote now?

bes

Suarez should get it for his sheer brilliance. Scratch that he will and deservedly so but I gave a shout to Coutinho. With him back we finally have some bite (no pun) in the final third. The way he goes at a defender is he'll keep you sideways and as soon as u switch to put your body in front he switches just like that. Throw in some good on ball skills and you realize why people call him David Blaine. Ive been taking him for granted but look @ his appearences vs Arsenal/Hull. As soon as he subbed in the game changes. He can take some notes from Suarez/Stevie on free kicks though haha

Easily the best free kick taker in the world right now.

fcukManU

still a dani pacheco stan
LFC7NH said:
There's a reason I left Aspas off the list... lol I'm sure he would have gotten half a dozen of those votes!
I saw the exclusion of Aspas and knew it was intentionally done for this very reason. lol

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Bit of an unnecessary thread this one, votes for anyone else should result in an instant, compulsory ban. :)

Joshua179

How about we swap this thread to your non suarez motm? That's if anyone else even saw their performances!

But seriously I voted Suarez, but Countinho and Gerrard were also class!

zagueiro

TIA Squad Member
It's sublime to ridiulous this MOTM thing. SUnday no-one deserved it, no-one.....today only 1 player should even be in the list!

Bobbinho

zagueiro said:
It's sublime to ridiulous this MOTM thing. SUnday no-one deserved it, no-one.....today only 1 player should even be in the list!
Yep, i know... & he didn't even play...! :sad11:

So, had to vote for Suarez instead...... :(

:p

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
zagueiro said:
I dunno. Someone voted for Flanno.

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
Last time he scored a hattrick, a shitload of votes went to other players aswell. It's a joke really.

Maybe we should add a special mention vote next to the MOTM vote.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Obviously voted for Suarez. Must admit i must have missed some of the game where Flanno, Allen and Cou got voted above SG & Suarez :)

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Quagmire81 said:
Last time he scored a hattrick, a shitload of votes went to other players aswell. It's a joke really.

Yeah but if I remember a lot of those goals were team goals, it is like the Kuyt hattrick against Manchester United, I would on that occasion have given it to Suarez because he did all the work.

Scoring the goal isn't the be all and end all but last night arguably four of the goals don't happen (including Sterling's) if Suarez isn't there. The only team goals are the 5th and 2nd goals really.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
If he doesn't get the votes something is wrong, 4 goals and one assist. Luis Suarez it is....

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
Quagmire81 said:

Difference of an opinion is healthy but anyone voting for anyone other than Suarez is a bit of a knob jockey in fairness.

That special mention option might be a good idea, filter out the cowboy votes!!

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
OhYaBeauty said:

Agger was blatantly the poorest. His weakness in the air exploited again. Norwich had 3 solid chances from this but only scored 1. I voted Suarez though. Not gonna troll such a superb performance.

OhYaBeauty

leopoldfrank said:
Agger was blatantly the poorest. His weakness in the air exploited again. Norwich had 3 solid chances from this but only scored 1. I voted Suarez though. Not gonna troll such a superb performance.
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man.

hugo the horrible

Ridiculously optimistic.(even more so now)
Now, who to vote for....Oh maybe that guy that scored a goal or 4, what was his name again?

Oh yeah, Saurez, why not.

This would have to be one of the easier MOTM's to vote in.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Magic Imp was imperious! Man Of The Season performance in a single match!!!