• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

MOTM vs Tottenham (H) (for real!)

Who's your MOTM?

• Simon Mignolet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon Flanagan

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Martin Skrtel

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Daniel Agger

• Glen Johnson

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Steven Gerrard

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Jordan Henderson

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Raheem Sterling

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Daniel Sturridge

• Philippe Coutinho

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Luis Suarez

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Joe Allen (for Coutinho 64')

• Lucas Leiva (for Gerrard 70')

• Total voters

trygve76

TIA New Signing
Impossible choice as we were superb yesterday, but I voted for Skrtel, actually. That was his best performance this season. Absolutely impeccable. Sterling, Johnson, Suarez, Cou, Sturridge and Flanagan were also brilliant. Sterling was an absolute boss out there.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
A lot of worthy candidates this week but for me Raheem edges it.

koptician

We'll go again!
Walter Sobchak said:
Justed watched the game again, I'm too fukken stoked while it's live to pay particular attention. Sterling was immense, unbelievable how that lad has developed this season. Johnson a good number 2, and the rest 9 all giving their all in top performances. Brilliant by our lads today! But if I have to pick one it'd have to be Sterling.

Very happy also for Hendo that he got the goal after missing the sitter. He was fantastic (again) today and I'd hate to see him hang his head down and mope over that miss. Same with Cou, but for different reasons. Both of them needed goals for building their confidence.
Absolutely. So happy that both of them got on the scoresheet. If only Jonno's ball traveled unimpeded to Danny then it would have been a perfect four but I'll live with Kaboul scoring for us :)

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
Coutinho for me.

Not because he was the best, but because I want to elope with him to Vegas and get married by some fat Elvis impersonator, have a brood of wee redbjs and redpcs, and live happily ever after......

Is that weird?

zagueiro

TIA Squad Member
Coutinho, such vision, he's wonderful to watch, and he scored a good goal as well :)

The Eternal Optimist

TIA Youth Team
I voted for Coutinho but could have easily gone for Sterling - however the moment of the match was Henderson's goal, everyone thought Luis had a final touch but even when all around were pointing at him he pointed straight back at Hendo saying your goal not mine - absolute pure class and teamwork.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
It was a faultless team performance, but somebody has to be MoM and that has to be the player who made the biggest impact and who had the biggest influence on the game. And so it goes to 19 year old Raheem Sterling. A star in the making!

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
I could have given it to Flanno just for that tackle :) but my vote is on our wonderkid sterling!

Celtic Dragon

TIA's Tusken Druid
Skrtle for me. He made some immense tackles, and kept Soldado quiet all game. Although that wasn't exactly hard!!

I could have picked almost anyone that played out there for us yesterday, but Skrtle made a few big challenges, without which it could have been a different game.

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
Dragonshadow said:
Skrtle for me. He made some immense tackles, and kept Soldado quiet all game. Although that wasn't exactly hard!!

I could have picked almost anyone that played out there for us yesterday, but Skrtle made a few big challenges, without which it could have been a different game.
skrtel mate skrtel :D
his name is always confusing to spell

Dhoff3

TIA Squad Member
Getting harder and harder to pick as everyone seems to be finding their form, even those who haven't consistently performed this year like Johnson and Coutinho. Both played lovely.

gr_sounder

redbj said:
Coutinho for me.

Not because he was the best, but because I want to elope with him to Vegas and get married by some fat Elvis impersonator, have a brood of wee redbjs and redpcs, and live happily ever after......

Is that weird?
Um... well... kinda... but you go girl!

Zoran

This time it's especially difficult to pick someone out.

But yeah I'll go with Sterling.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
redbj said:
Coutinho for me.

Is that weird?
.....can you wait till pre season?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
redbj said:
Coutinho for me.
Is that weird?
Coming from others maybe.... From you it's completely normal.

Voted for Coutinho as well, from the word go he plays the perfect pass to Sterling to get the game going.