• Lucas Leiva (for Gerrard 56')

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Victor Moses (for Sterling 72')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Kelly (for Flanagan 79')

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Mr v

Sakho immense. This guy could turn out to be one of the best in the world. An excellent athlete with undeniable technical ability. I think he has the tools to be the next Sammi

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
I voted for Allen though i was very impressed with Sakho yesterday. I do love the fact that there's 4 players who had legitimate claims for MOTM. While i thoroughly enjoyed what Suarez did to Norwich i think it's better when a lot of the team have earned a few votes, much better than pinning our hopes on one player to turn a game around.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Jo Allen for me. Added some creativity in Midfield. We looked on the back foot when Lucas came on for Gerrard but up to that point there was some nice interplay between him Gerrard, Coutinho and Suarez.

Still don't think Henderson did much again. He is frustrating. So close to being a good player and certainly doesn't lack effort but that final decision making quality just isn't there.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Thought Joe Allen was awesome. Credit to him, after that horror miss against Everton he really could have gone backwards, lost all confidence and found himself right on the outer. But instead he's gone the other way.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
costared said:
A lot of good performances but I just give the edge to Sakho.Not the most elegant player but made a lot of difference to our defence. Did not win every header but made sure they had no free headers. Distribution also good and got an assist.
Cannot see the obsession with Allen. Did well and had possibly his best game for us but was still bundled off the ball occasionally and does not find the defence splitting passes. Good to see him hit form though.
Watched it again and to be fair I can see where Joe Allen supporters are coming from. Still Sackho for me though.

Denzil

TIA Reserve Team
Jo Allen for me, best he has played in the red shirt

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Likewise Allen. Always thought he'd be a better bet for the midfield we want than Henderson and yesterday went some way to explaining why. Comfortable and intelligent in possession with him also incisive with the way he pressed.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Glen Johnson for me. Wearing the armband and asserting 2nd half composure. His cross was sublime.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
I voted Sakho. A brilliant centre back performance, and he did something that we've been crying out for all season - someone willing to attack the ball.

It especially impressive considering he has been out of the side for a while.

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
Joe Allen had an excellent game, Sahko a close second. Was at the game and Allens passing range and hunger for winning it back was unreal. West Ham were very poor all the same.