• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Nabil Fekir (AM/ST) Lyon

What will Fekir be leaning on?

• The Wall of Champions, pointing at the newly installed 6

• A giant screen playing the leaked video from last year which we'll use for VAR

• The railing at Melwood, looking forlornly at it cos he knackered his knee again

• A bog standard table, with a bog standard pen, and a sheet of random paper

• A furious Man City fan demanding to know why THEY aren't in the picture as champions

• Big Virg, because fucking anyone can lean on him

• An enormous pile of cash that Mick Edwards saved us

• The crushed spirit of James Pearce

• His mum, because he's not fucking coming

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
Pearce couldn't even give it a week of ridiculous speculation before shooting this one down.
Pearce hasn't got an absolute fucking clue about what's going on at the club. He was Brendan's little mouthpiece and the recipient of all the juicy stuff back then (and got the job as head LFC reporter as a result) but since then he's basically devolved into a Twitter ITK with a slightly better reputation.

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
Pearce hasn't got an absolute fucking clue about what's going on at the club. He was Brendan's little mouthpiece and the recipient of all the juicy stuff back then (and got the job as head LFC reporter as a result) but since then he's basically devolved into a Twitter ITK with a slightly better reputation.
'whos not quite as totally fucking clueless as all the others' being the correct terminology in these instances. apart from that you would have gotten an A+

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
From what i can tell, he doesnt try to pretend he knows what is going on at the club - his transfer tidbits are usually to say we are not in for a player - which he might still be getting confirmed by the club.

Zinedine Biscan

Kylian me softly...
Ad-free Member
From what i can tell, he doesnt try to pretend he knows what is going on at the club - his transfer tidbits are usually to say we are not in for a player - which he might still be getting confirmed by the club.
*ring ring*
Edwards: Hello?
Pearce: Hi Mike, just wondering, is it true that you're in for [player x]?
Edwards: (sighing) Fuck off James.
*hangs up*
Pearce, furiously mashing at his keyboard: Liverpool firmly deny reports they have any interest in [player x]...

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I think he still gets bits, but only stuff that the club wants out there. He’ll often get used to put out the denials, even when they aren’t true. Must be some form of punishment.

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ the big dog's doodahs
I think he still gets bits, but only stuff that the club wants out there. He’ll often get used to put out the denials, even when they aren’t true. Must be some form of punishment.
It's a good job he is useful or he'd have been stripped of his PRESS PASS. He's a good conduit for putting out false information. lol

SadiosMio

Cornetto or Aouar would be my guess.
I mean they probably have half a dozen players that could play in top 6, but these are the two I was thinking for LFC. NDombele is very good but not really a place for him with Fabinho on board.