Naby Keita - Joining LFC this Sunday

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez

Wyld@Heart

Ah. Right. Thanks chaps. Saw something in the twitter thread but wasn't exactly sure how reliable, or relevant, it is.

YeGra

Nice test as to how in the loop James Pearce currently is.
Yeah I was thinking that.

I mean I'm not sure if he'd post something to calm down the rumours so it doesn't ruin a deal delicately in the balance. But the fact he also says no progress at all suggests otherwise.

I'm just wondering that, when he eventually arrives, he doesn't land on the Finch Sewerage Farm and ruin the bitters training pitches. IT will go down as the Holgate Revenge Tactic. (HRT for short)

Last edited:

Serdar Ekrem İleri

Gerrard Generation
I would rather have him join in the summer.Because the premium fee that they are talking about is within the range of 15-20 million pounds ! That is as much as a Uefa Cup level star.We might as well purchase a B list player with that.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
I would rather have him join in the summer.Because the premium fee that they are talking about is within the range of 15-20 million pounds ! That is as much as a Uefa Cup level star.We might as well purchase a B list player with that.
That'll be handy when we only qualify for the UEFA cup because we didn't push for Keita :well done:

Nevoo34

Sleeping with the enemy
Thankfully, it’s not you making decisions on the team, squad and how we spend our resources.

Serdar Ekrem İleri

Gerrard Generation
Thankfully, it’s not you making decisions on the team, squad and how we spend our resources.
I respect your opinion but i would not pay 20 million pounds on effectively loaning Keita for 6 months.Because that's what it is it is equivalent to loaning him for half a season he will join with the team in the summer already.