Nathaniel Clyne (RB) to Napoli

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Time to reopen this one. I still think that Napoli won't sign him,, just like they didn't sign Moreno a while back, but 15 million pounds for him is feasible, in my opinion, especially if he leaves for an English club. My take is that he will replace Wan-Bissaka once he leaves for one of Manchester clubs.

Herb

Would be a great move for him. Read last night that they are also supposedly keen on Trippier but the price mentioned was £25m. Clyne at £15m imo represents a much better deal.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Time to reopen this one. I still think that Napoli won't sign him,, just like they didn't sign Moreno a while back, but 15 million pounds for him is feasible, in my opinion, especially if he leaves for an English club. My take is that he will replace Wan-Bissaka once he leaves for one of Manchester clubs.
Crystal Palace is a good shout.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Would be a great move for him. Read last night that they are also supposedly keen on Trippier but the price mentioned was £25m. Clyne at £15m imo represents a much better deal.
I would be surprised to see Spurs sell Trippier, he isnt a bad player at all and presumably they have other parts of the team they need to focus on first?

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
That story is probably to flush out the English clubs who will bid for him. Can see him going to a Bournemouth/Palace etc.

Italian clubs typically offer £20 spread over 97 years.