• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Nathaniel Clyne (RB) to Napoli

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Time to reopen this one. I still think that Napoli won't sign him,, just like they didn't sign Moreno a while back, but 15 million pounds for him is feasible, in my opinion, especially if he leaves for an English club. My take is that he will replace Wan-Bissaka once he leaves for one of Manchester clubs.

Herb

Would be a great move for him. Read last night that they are also supposedly keen on Trippier but the price mentioned was £25m. Clyne at £15m imo represents a much better deal.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Time to reopen this one. I still think that Napoli won't sign him,, just like they didn't sign Moreno a while back, but 15 million pounds for him is feasible, in my opinion, especially if he leaves for an English club. My take is that he will replace Wan-Bissaka once he leaves for one of Manchester clubs.
Crystal Palace is a good shout.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Would be a great move for him. Read last night that they are also supposedly keen on Trippier but the price mentioned was £25m. Clyne at £15m imo represents a much better deal.
I would be surprised to see Spurs sell Trippier, he isnt a bad player at all and presumably they have other parts of the team they need to focus on first?

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
That story is probably to flush out the English clubs who will bid for him. Can see him going to a Bournemouth/Palace etc.

Italian clubs typically offer £20 spread over 97 years.